The Disclose

One Week Later

- N A O M I -

- N A O M I -

With the sound of the door bell going off, I slowly stand and place Zy-ah in his basinet. Twisting in his sleep, he makes a fist with his tiny hand and place it in his mouth.

Taking it as my cue to leave, I walk out his room and down the stairs. With his baby monitor being on, I'm at ease knowing I'll be alerted by any movements or noise he makes while I'm away.

Opening the door, I'm graced with the sight of my guest.

Like them couldn't wait pan the lil heads up fi tell them seh it's okay to come over.

Stepping back to wide open the door, they all march in one bye one. Not even a likkle owdy me get.

Seh bet me send dem back a dem yawd?

Yuh nuh have a change a change don't?

Bye.

I'm back in Jamaica by the way. After being transferred to a private doctor, curtesy of Isaiah. Additional test were done on Zy and also on me, to ensure we were in good shape before discharge.

And if you're wondering. Yes! Me know. I just called Zy-ah by the nickname Emiza initially gave Isaiah.

A gurl couldn't help it.

Besides, I had the name written down with other boy names and that just fits perfectly.

Yuh nuh see yuh mental?

It really nuh that serious. As long as me and my baby daddy good with it then all is well.

Speaking of.

Watching Kam in daddy mode for the past few days is quite indescribable. He's been nothing but hands on with feeding and nappy changing. And even helping me with postpartum care.

If mi never sure me did love him before, now I'm sprung.

"Weh me nephew?" Kaylan blurts out.

Simultaneously they hush her. Ignoring them, she hissed and walk up the steps I'm guessing to his nursery. 

"Please wash yuh hand before yuh touch me child" I yell out to her. My eyes divert from her when she's no longer in view.

"Weh me other grand baby?" Mommy asks.

"Out with Isaiah. Bout she vex cause me nah show har no attention" one piece a crying she put down in here. She was not having it at all.

But as always, Isaiah came to the rescue. Claim him a bring her on ice cream date to Devon house.

Mommy chuckles "you wait. Yuh think you starts see nothing yet. Yah go relive her terrible two stage all over again."

"It's nothing new. Due to her not being able to see Rome per usual, she's been acting out. Now with me having a baby, it just got worse."