Morning After

📌 Remember to vote

📌 Remember to vote.

Next Day

June
Saturday 1st

- N A O M I -

Twisting at the sound of my phone buzzing.

Bet seh me dash it weh?

Pulling the covers over my head, I groaned at the sound of it still ringing.

Might as well just answer, wah if somebody a dead.

And me answering ago save dem?

Pulling the comforter off to look for my phone, I can't help but to feel nauseous.

This is exactly why I don't drink. Hate the hang over feeling.

Swiping the call icon, I lay down and rest the phone on my ears, eyes closed. "Hello"

"Yo"

No likkle decency him nuh have.

Tired of him, is an understatement.

Think it's time I give Imani a phone or an iPad.

I'm the type of mother to not introduce her kids to gadgets until a certain age.

Real country gyal fi real.

And what about it?

Kinda reconsidering that decision now, cause me tiad a Rome.

Bad to bad.

"Good Morning to you too Mr. White" I say with an annoyed tone.

"Mawning, wah bring baby girl go the sea quarium, weh yuh deh pan inah the day yah?"

"I'll have to check my schedule to see if I have any appointments scheduled today. I'll text you and let you know"

"Ah do dat"

Hanging up, I throw the phone to the other side of the bed.

Part of us co-parenting consist of us going on adventures together. As much as we arnt together we try to not let her grow up experiencing the dysfunction between.

As immature as he can be, that's one part he's tried to up keep so far.

Fi how long? Cause when hood start touch places him couldn't, di man head ago chip.

Limit!

But a lie? All in a the man bed yuh reach, when him see all a dem yah movements yah, nuh mad house ago take him?

Sitting up with sudden urge to throw up, I head towards the bathroom.

Den a how me reach in yasso?

You willing came here love, suh don't go blame nuh baddy.