The Confrontation

📌 Remember to vote.

1 WEEK LATER

May
Thursday 23rd
6pm

- UNKNOWN  POV -

When you say chess move, that nigga applied all the rules in every possible way that he could.

Willing gave himself up to the cops and earn himself a spot in prison for how many months just to get out the game.

Strategic. Ain't no other words to describe it.

I got to hand it to him, cause here we thought the feds actually caught onto him, but they and the rest of us fell right for his tricks.

Let's hope he didn't forget one main rule though.

Understanding the consequence of each move.

Since I'm not the only man that's aware of his plans, he's about to have a few of these grimy motherfuckers after his head.

And I don't blame them, cause we all want the bigger piece of the pie. And he's the only man that has the connections to just that.

The Italians.

One thing for sure, family is the main priority for the Italians. And Accepting him into their world as family was the best thing that happened for him. Gave him the upper hand to overpower all the rest of goons trying to make it big.

Having the connects to the mafia is all a simple man like me needs to move up the ladder. From running just a simple block to a city or two, who knows maybe the state, just like him.

But to go about being at the top of ladder, I have to approach it as strategic as he would.

Having my bitch drop at his foot, I thought he would've played into it, but he's been keeping her out the loop of all the illegal activities which is of no help to me.

Since she's of no use, I have to find another way to get to him. And now that there's a hit out for his head, I think I've found the perfect way.

Hearing a knock at my office door, I signal them to come in.

"Hola jefe, logré convencerlo para que te conozca"

("Hi boss, I manage to persuade him to meeting you")

Adjusting my blazer jacket, I walk over to the man of the hour.

Out stretching my hand, he refuse with a serious smile, "Calc, my friend, we have a lot to discuss".

*

Same Day 9:17pm

Same Day
9:17pm

- R O M E -

Closing the door behind me slowly, I stop to take one last glance at Imani to make sure she's sound asleep.