Regrets

📍 Happy reading 🫶🏾

August
Friday 16th

- N A O M I -

"If yuh drop a buss yuh head no ball to me enuh."

"Suck cock Steph low me nuh."

Hearing her man laugh out, she nudges him in his side "f—ck gi yuh joke?"

Laughing at their outrageous conduct, we continue the journey to the end of the hill.

'Cause we likkle bit and nuff, we were on our way to the neighboring river, walking distance away from our home.

Due to the heat of the day, Chigga and Steph suggested we adventure to the near by stream. And we didn't decline cause the cool water would do us well in this heat.

Like seh satan skin out over dah part yah a di world.

Saying! The place was so hot and daddy wid him miserable self refuse fi turn on the air condition. A talk bout we must take advantage of the tropical climate cause all we do a foreign is lock up inah AC.

Weh him know bout we, my subconscious roll her eyes.

Currently walking in the track to go downhill to the river, Jay firmly grip unto my hand while he assist me down.

Mi nah look.

It's not even that serious. Unlike Kay, I gladly took his offer when he asked if I wanted him to help me.

Drop and bruise up mi skin is not an option, not when a skin revealing season.

Hearing a thud, we stop in our track and look behind us. The sight of Steph flatten out on the ground and Chigga bent over laughing is all we needed to start laugh aswel.

"F—ck a yuh, watch how yuh did a hope a pray pan me downfall and now look at you" Kay screams out.

"Aye is a bl—tclaat drop yuh get enuh babes" Chigga reaches his hand out to help her.

Slapping away his hands, she slowly gets up and brush off her shorts, "two a unuh f—ck off a low mi".

When she stands to her feet, embarrassment was riddled on her face.

"Babes a vex yuh vex, afta a neva me make yuh drop" chigga grabs at her, but she does the same as before. Slapping his hands away from her she walks ahead of us.

Laughing when I see her behind now all dirty and muddy, she snaps her head around. Covering my mouth to stifle my laugh, I hold onto Jays hand tightly in fear of falling as well.

"Come me brush off yuh batty nuh babes, it nuh look good."

"Yuh def fi f—ck off a low mi, mi hand dem neva lef back up inah me mada" she yells at him.