First Date

📌 Remember to vote

📌 Remember to vote.

- N A O M I -

Turning at the sound of my ringtone, I rub my eyes and let out a tiring yawn. Reaching over to my nightstand, flipping the lights on.

What time is it?

Patting the bed to locate my phone, answering when I found it, "Hello".

"Rise and shine gorgeous ".

At the sound of the unfamiliar voice, I removed the phone from my ears to look at the contact with furrowed brows.

"Uh, Hey, it's like", pulling the phone to look at the time "7am on a Saturday".

"I know, thought you would be up. Just calling to let you know you have a delivery at the door".

Sitting up in the bed, positioning my back to the headboard, eye close, trying to remember if I ordered anything thats to be delivered today.

"I'm not expecting a delivery today and are you keeping tabs on my home?"

"Nothing of that sort, whenever you're up you can go check, right now would be a good time but no pressure".

"Okay, thanks for the heads up".

Hanging up and placing the phone on the charger, I slowly got out of bed and ruffle my hair and do a quick stretch.

After making my bed, I walk into the bathroom and proceed to doing my morning routine.

Walking back out into my bedroom and into the closet, I shuffle through to find something to wear for the day.

Walking down the stairs and into the kitchen, I send a quick text to Rome asking him to call me when Imani is up.

Setting the kettle on the stove and taking a mug from the cupboard, preparing to making a cup of tea.

As a country gyal.

As a country gyal! Affi drink a cup of tea a morning time else me cannot function proper.

Heading to my front door, upon opening I'm greeted with a bouquet of roses. Taking it up and snapping a picture.

 Taking it up and snapping a picture