Money. Power. Respect.

Dis need fi stop. 😪
I didn't proofread.

Same Night

                           - I S A I A H -

- I S A I A H -

Trying her phone again, it instantly goes to voicemail.

"F—ck" I mutter to myself.

Pulling up the live surveillance of the house, I scan each feed to see if she's already home.

With only two cars in the garage, it confirms she's not yet there.

I take out my phone and dial the head guard. He picks up on the first ring.

"Boss."

"What's her location?" I ask him.

"Golden spring. She a move wid speed but me a try keep up."

Golden Spirng? The f—ck she a go. 

"Ah. Make sure yuh stay pan har tail. Any stop she make send me the pin."

"Got you" he says and hangs up.

Turning on my heel, I enter the building. Approaching the table I watch as they devour their food.

Pulling at the chair, I sit across from them. Placing the phone on the table, I fold my hand and wait for them to finish.

Nuh know why yuh still deh yasso enuh boss.

Wah hear weh old man have to say about the whole debacle. Given the shoot out, and understanding that I'm the target. I'm sure he has some questions.

Wah get this over with though. Know them coulda hold off pan the nyamings until the conversation done.

"hai avuto sue notizie?" Grandfather questions.

("Have you heard from her")

"Sì" I lie.

Nodding, he takes the napkin and wipes the side of his mouth. Placing it on the table he calls over the waitress.

Ordering her to remover the plates from the table. Another join to help her. When done he takes the half empty glass of wine and empties it.

"Mi sbagliavo. è un problema."

("I was wrong. She's trouble.")