First Time

Same Day

Same Day

August
Thursday  8th

- I  S  A  I  A  H -

"Nuh want a drink mi killa?"

Shaking my head to decline, I inspect my surroundings. Taking note of the men standing on each side of the couch, the ones at the entrance and two next to a door.

Weird spot to have a door. Wonder what's  behind it?

Mah wonder to me G.

Shuffling around to get seated, he gesture for me to sit aswel. Taking out my two phones amd pistol I rest them both on the table separating us.

Taking a seat and getting comfortable, I get straight to it, "here to reason with you on a few things, aware that you know of me and my position in the states, but I need you to understand what my role will be going forward on this rock y'all call an island."

Hearing one of his men chuckle, I ignore him my focus still on the man before me.

Man yah a peanut shell enuh, easy fi crack so me nah meds dem.

"Alright big man, weh yah seh?" He reach for his glass twirling it, his pinkie sticking out.

Real badman or real bitch?

Look more like the latter.

"What was the situation between you and Chico?" Getting to the point, I take notice of the sudden halt in his movement.

Seeming to be taken aback by my question, he looks at the men standing on either side of him, his face sporting a questionable look.

Looking back at me he say "how dat concern you?"

Shrugging, he goes again "how yuh know bout me and di Mexican ?"

Watching as each of his men place their hands on their weapons simultaneously, I fold my arms at my chest and recline into the couch.

Alright mr bullet proof, cause yah must iron man.

Easy. Neva scout out him man dem position fi nothing. Easy one three and all a dem flatten out.

"If you know what I know, you'd tell your men to not let me catch just a slight glimpse of their firearm" Raising my hand in surrender I say "after all, I'm the reason their boss still living."

With a confused expression, he looks at them.

Again.

So far you can tell he depends on these men, maybe they're his best shooters.

Maybe.

Still lacking though, so not quite the best if you ask me.

"Yah seh den? talk straight nuh me boss." He takes a swig finally.