What if brozone never broke up

This story began a bunch of years ago, before the Bergens discovered they loved eating Trolls

Before the Trolls escaped from the Bergens. And before Poppy and Branch taught the Bergens they could be happy without eating Trolls.

Before all that stuff happened, there was a band of boy Trolls.

A band called BroZone.

BroZone was popular. SUPER popular. Trolls flocked to their live concerts. Collected their albums. Lined up to get their autographs.

Memorized the lyrics to their hit songs. Everyone loved their catchy tunes, their tight harmonies, their smooth dance moves. Trolls just couldn't get enough of BroZone!

On the day this story begins, the five members of BroZone (who also happened to be brothers) were about to kick off their Perfect Family Harmony Tour with a huge concert in the old Troll Tree's arena.

"BROZONE! BROZONE! BROZONE!" the massive crowd chanted, eager to see their favorite performers live onstage.

"Three minutes to showtime!" the stage manager announced.

A blue-haired baby Troll in a diaper-the youngest brother-nervously peeked out through the stage curtain.

John Dory, the oldest brother, paced behind him, going over the list of songs they'd sing that day, trying to pick the best order possible.

"All right, guys," said John Dory, pulling a pen out of his green hair. "We're gonna open with "Girl Baby Girl" and close with "Baby Baby Girl." Wait, no-that doesn't sound right. Oh, I got it! Open with "Baby Baby Girl" and close with "Baby Baby Girl Woman." Yes! We are going to make boy-band history tonight." He looked around. "Where are my brothers?" He hurried back into the dressing room to make sure they were all ready to go onstage.

Spruce, the heartthrob brother with purple hair, was doing sit-ups.

Clay, the funny brother with yellow hair, walked up to John Dory wearing a sparkly pair of underpants.

"Do I really have to keep wearing these things?" he complained.

"C'mon, Clay," John Dory said. "They're Funderdrawers! Underwear, but seventy-six percent more fun! Now let's see those dance moves!"

"Fine," Clay said with a sigh. He did a quick series of dance steps, naming them while executing them perfectly.

"Rusty robot into wiggle worm, and end on caliente puppet."

"Not bad," John Dory said, stroking his chin. "But your robot could be rustier. And your worm wigglier."

Clay looked annoyed. "Don't you want my puppet caliente-er?"

"I wasn't going to say it," John Dory said, "but yeah.
Definitely."

Floyd, the shy, sensitive brother, put the finishing touches on his magenta hair. "Bro," he told John Dory, "you look stressed. Breathe."