Kismet

In a raging crowd of pop trolls, the former brozone was passing through trying to find poppy.

"Ok what's wrong with the band?" Floyd asked.

"What's wrong? What's wrong? Well for starts they're not in NSYNC, they're not perfect, they're immature"

"They're out of order, all they do is just party at night" spruce added.

"And what's worst, they're being a bad influence on branch" Clay says.

"And I'll all be darned if we gonna let some new second rate generation show pony upcoming boy band change branch too"

They finally made it to poppy's troll pod which was already filled with kismet posters and franchise, it's clearly she's the number one fan.

"Poppy! We got to talk" JD burst in.

"Oh hey guys what's up, have you heard about kismet, aren't they great" she seemed excited as she is seen wearing a t-shirt of them.

"Great! Poppy they are putting brozone in the pasture, how could you do this to us, moving on with a new cheesy title band" jd grunts with the others but Floyd agreeing too.

"Whoa, how could we do this to you guys, first of all how could you do this to us" poppy was furious with them.

"What are you talking about?" Jd asked.

"You left us, when brozone broke up...everyone was upset"

"We had to move on poppy, we had to grow up and apart"

"You guys were gone, what did you think was gonna happen, that we were gonna wait for you and you know what kismet was popular because of you guys, you inspired them" poppy was angry at them.

"Now we're gonna inspire them to take that new edition to west life (actually band names)" jd says.

"This party is happening weather you guys like it or not and instead of being jealous and petty you should be flattered, kismet did this for you guys"

"You mean to mock us how brozone isn't popular like the new trolls on the block, this isn't over, this isn't over, not by a long shot, come on guys, this to show those trolls their five seconds of summer and frame are over" jd storms out with the others.

"You guys are such coldplays" poppy yelled.

"Tonight at the party, we're gonna have a little chat with this so called: kismet" jd says and the others agree.

"John Dory I think you guys are overreacting" Floyd says.

"Overreacting, more like you're not underacting, and if you're not gonna be on board with us fine, but we are doing this and it's happening tonight weather you like it or not, we are doing this for branch"

"John Dory, wait?" Floyd goes after them.

Meanwhile with branch, he was feeling upset about something as he was looking at a very old picture.