Brozone: the country trolls

"Wait. Is that... Debbie?"

"Oh, what?"

"Oh, that's a lot of glitter"

"No! What did they do to you, my hairy little baby?!
Come here, come here, come here"

"Gnarly"

What-what-what do you...What is this? -What, what...
Pop Trolls? "Dear Barb, can't wait to meet you. I have tons of great party ideas"

"I like that"

"Maybe you and I can even be best friends Best friends? Is she making fun of me? No one says that.
Friendship takes time and years of mutual care and respect. You don't just become best friends. Plus, everyone knows I already have a ton of friends. Like Carol. Right, Carol? Okay, you're busy. That's fine.
Love you, Carol"

♪ Trolls just wanna have fun

"Gnarly" back-ups

"Pop music isn't even real music! It's bland! It's repetitive! The lyrics are empty! Worst of all, it crawls into your head like an earworm! You know, and you can't get it out-- Uh, I'm tired now. Hatin' things takes a lot of energy"

♪ Trolls just wanna have fun ♪ Trolls just wanna...

"No. No. Look what their music just did to Dad.
Daddy? Come back. Come back to me, Daddy"

"Nice hair, dude. No one does this to Dad. And no one makes fun of Queen Barb. Ah! I need that Pop string.
And I know who's gonna help me. The most feared bounty hunters in all of Trolldom. Chaz, the Smooth Jazz Troll. The Reggaeton Trolls. The K-Pop Gang.
And... the Yodelers. Okay. As you probably know, I'm bringing a tidal wave of rock across this land of ours.
And soon there will be nothin' but hard rock as far as the ear can hear. Whoever brings me Queen Poppy gets to keep their very own music in their very own territory. Right over here"

"Oh"

"I don't know. It looks pretty tiny"

"You want it or not? All you have to do is get me Queen Poppy!"

"Oh, okay"

"Sounds like a pretty good deal"

"Do you validate parking?"

"Dude, where are the Yodelers?"

"I heard a rumor, uh, that they yodeled so hard, an avalanche fell on 'em. Or somethin'"

"Well, I don't pay you to hear"

"Actually, I'm doin' this for college credit"

"If anyone can find me Queen Poppy and her string, it's the Yodelers"

♪ Just wanna have fun... she burns the card.

They just made it to the Country Troll's town. "This must be where the Country Music Trolls live." Poppy said.

"Well, it looks like nobody's here. We're too late. Time to go home" John turns around with branch.

"Come one, guys, let's go." John said as he was about to turn around and walk away with brozone following.

"There is no 'l quit' in 'team'!" Poppy said as she started to walk toward the town and branch follows her.

"Ah!" They all groaned and chased after them.

"But there is a I in quit you know" Clay says.

Floyd grab Branch's arm and they followed Poppy into the town.

Once they made it in the town, they all hid behind a barrel. peaked from behind the barrel to see a very quiet town. It also looked abandoned. The clock tower rung, signalling that it was 12:00.