Brozone: at all costs

Out on the road, Rhonda was running down a path through a lumpy dirt field, with hills as far as the eye can see.

Inside the car, John Dory was driving but then he gets a flashback of when he sang to bitty b when they were young.

The mission was important for him to save branch.

Flashback...

After grandma rosiepuff was taken, the boys were in their pod, John was sleeping in a hamper when he heard crying.

"Huh?" He was groggy and he saw baby branch crying.

"What is it baby b?"

"I had a bad dream John" he ran crying in his arms.

"Whoa hey! What's wrong?" John hugs him.

"I had a dream that I got aten by a bergan, I don't wanna get eaten like grandma" tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Whoa hey, is gonna be ok, I promise I won't let any bergan eat you, you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because....If happiness was a tangible thing
It would be you" John boops his nose making him laugh.

"If you'd have told me the feeling you'd bring
I'd think it untrue" John rocks baby branch in his arms, cradling him.

"And people search for a wonder like you
All of their lives" then as he puts him in his bed, the other three: Clay, spruce and Floyd harmonized together.

"You still amaze me after all this time" John presses his head against branch's.

Then the flashback ended with John looking at a picture of him and baby branch when they were young and hugging.

"You pull me in like some kind of wind Mesmerized by the hold I'm in" he reaches out touching the picture.

"Leave you here, I don't wanna I wanna"

"Promise"

"as one does I, I will protect you at all costs"