Brozone: holiday

A male narrator began with a another scrapbook.

"Once upon a time, in a village far away, lived a group called the Trolls that celebrated almost every day"

"Hey, that's a rhyme!"

"The Trolls had holidays up the wazoo! From Bubble Day to New Hairs Eve, and bro day too"

"Yay!"

"Enjoying holiday after holiday, they partied without stopping. They celebrated everything with their leader, Queen Poppy"

"Poppy! Poppy! Poppy!"

But across the way, in old Bergen Town, lived a group called the Bergens whose spirits were down. They had but one holiday that brought happiness. A tradition of eating Trolls on a day called Trollstice. Then Poppy taught them that joy was inside all along! So they got rid of Trollstice, and their only holiday was gone. And so, on Trollstice Eve in Bergen Town, the Bergens, well, now they're just kind of sitting around"

The scrapbook faded to bergan town, "Bo-ring! Bo-ring!" The crow said.

Inside the castle was king and queen: gristle and Bridget, she was reading as gristle plays Chopsticks on keyboard then the guards came in.

"Got another card from Troll Village" chad holds a pink card.

"Oh, yay." Bridget cheers.

"Thanks, Todd" gristle says.

"I'm Chad. He's Todd" Chad corrected him.

"Hi" Todd waved.

"Yep. Got it, Chod and Tadd"

Bridget opens the card, "Ooh, look, Grissy, it's another card from Poppy!"

"Happy Catch Your Friend Day"? Ooh! What if you drop her? I mean, we're not insured for that kind of thing"

"I would never, ever drop Poppy. Never" she puts her card with the others.

"Whatevs, babe" gristle says. "The Trolls have so many holidays.Too many holidays, if you ask me"

"Well, I think it's..." Bridget chuckles softly, "...kind of nice having so much to celebrate"

"Hey, Bridgie, we do cool stuff, too. I mean, what about all those awesome cards we send back to them, huh?"

Back in troll village, poppy just received a card from the bergans.

"Huh! Well, that's consistent. Branch John Dory, Bridget, um, sent another card"

But she noticed them both holding both ends of a banner.

"You got it?" John asked.

"Yeah I got it

"Oh,Wha--what are you guys doing?" Poppy asked.

"Just getting ready for bro day tomorrow" John says as he and reveal on the banner: bro day.