Brozone in: trolls-trollstice

"Once upon a time... In a happy forest, in the happiest tree... Lived the happiest creatures the world has ever known. The Trolls. They loved nothing more than to sing, and dance, and hug. Dance, and hug, and sing, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance... And hug, and dance, and sing, and hug, and dance, and hug... But then one day, the Trolls were discovered by... A Bergen! The Bergens didn't know how to sing... Or dance... or even hug. They were the most miserable creatures in all the land. And once they saw how happy the Trolls were... They wanted some of that happiness for themselves. Eating a Troll made them feel so happy... They started a tradition. Once a year, every year... The Bergens would gather around the Troll tree... To taste happiness... On a holiday they called... Trollstice"

"Good morning, Daddy! Daddy, wake up! Daddy, wake up! Wake up! Wake up, Daddy! Wake up, Daddy. Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy, wake up!"

"Gristle! What time is it?"

"It's Trollstice!"

"Trollstice! Our one day to be happy"

"Yeah!"

But in the troll tree little branch looked out from his house and he could hear the sounds of bergans, he sees the bergans marching towards the troll tree, how their chanting frightened him.

"Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls! Trolls!"

It was a stress he couldn't handle, he got underneath a table and covered his ears as he was shaking.

Then Floyd came in, he looked serious about something as he packs his bag.

"Come on branch we got-" but then he noticed branch crying and panicking, he bends down.

"Hey, you ok, what's wrong?"

"It's trollstice day, the one bad holiday to be a troll, I can hear them, they are grandma, I don't wanna get eaten Floyd" his eyes get watery and tears ran down his face.

"Whoa hey hey hey, cheer up branch everything is gonna be ok" he picks branch up and wipes his tears.

"How can you be happy on a day like time, I can hear them getting closer, on a day where a troll has to be eaten"

Then suddenly John Dory came in with his bag, "ok we're ready now did you get branch-" but he paused when he sees his baby brother distressed.

"Hey what's wrong branch" he touched his back.

"I hate trollstice, I don't wannabe eaten like grandma"

"Hey hey why shh shh, it's ok I'm not gonna let that you know why" he picks up branch and lets him down.

"Why?"

"Because I'm the big brother here and I'm supposed to protect you guys, trust me I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you guys as long as we are together and you know why?"

"Why?"

"Because we're gonna leave this place" clay and spruce cane in with bags ready and with wooden dummies.

"Ok you guys ready" Clay says.

"Going, where are we going?" Branch asked when John starts to pack his bags.

"We're leaving this place, we're gonna go some far away from the bergans somewhere safe" then he hands the bag to spruce.

"But-but, what about the other trolls, we can't just leave them" branch was worried of deserting the others.

"Oh no no, don't worry branch king peppy found a way for us to escape" clay assures him.

"Where?"

"On top of the tree" spruce points to the top.