Brozone in: The truth

The sun has risen and you and Branch are sitting in the front of the raft. Poppy is steering the raft and Hickory was singing a song.

Hickory: I fall to pieces. How can I be just your friend.
Branch laid down as he sighed.

Then John looks down at him, "mind if I sit down" John asked.

"Sure go ahead" branch says as his other brothers joined in, they sat next to him.

"So much for the mission, we are not even close to saving the music and not to mention I just lost my chance with a girl" John groans.

"Sorry I had to have guys come on this adventure, I know this isn't exactly how you guys pictured our last trip together before you guys leave" branch says.

John glances concerned looks, "as long as we're together, nothing will break us, right" Clay says.

"So.....what are you guys gonna do after this is over" branch asked.

"Huh?" John was caught off guard.

"What are you guys gonna do when this is over" he asked.

"Oh I don't know, I was thinking about doing that thing I always wanted to do, hike the Neverglade Trail" John answered.

"I'm gonna go find my path to rediscovering myself" Clay says.

"I'll probably go somewhere far away, maybe take a vacation, meet a girl, start a family maybe settle down" spruce says.

"What about you Floyd?" Branch asked.

"I think I'm gonna follow my heart and focus on my solo career" Floyd answered.

"Well I'm sure gonna miss you guys" branch says but suddenly brozone had a second thought.

"You know branch, I'm not so sure if we should break up the band" John says.

"What? But I thought you guys wanted to split up because we were out of sync" branch was confused.

"Ok look I know all those years ago he almost split up because he had a tiff but you pulled us back together and after what's going on, with poppy, I'm not sure it's a good idea to leave you alone, by yourself" John turns to him looking worried along with the others.

"But I won't be alone, I still see you guys, and I still have poppy"

But John and his brothers had a look that said otherwise.

"You know branch I'm not we can leave you alone with poppy" John says.

"What to you mean?" Branch asked.

"How can we leave you if we don't know if poppy will take care of you" John says.

"Yeah" the others agreed.

"Whoa guys, I can take care of myself I was raised by you guys after all and second, I really like her, I just have trouble telling her how I feel"

"Branch no disrespect but you have been friends for months know, I just don't think she's right for you man" spruce says placing a hand on his arm to support him.

"Yeah" they s agreed.

After a few seconds, Hickory came over and looked down at Branch.

"Something tells me your heart ain't in this mission, Branch." Hickory said.

"Do you mind,we're kinda having a brother moment here" John glares at him.

"Actually I do mind" hickory smiles.

"What do you mean? I'm here, aren't I?" Branch asked as he sat up.

"Yeah what's it to you" Clay shouts at hickory.