Life of the tribe

It was another day in pop troll village after the tribes welcomed each other.

But it's been one concert month since brozone broke up, branch aka bitty b aka baby branch was the last remaining member of brozone.

It wasn't easy juggling a solo career, without his brothers, branch doesn't know what to do.

It with the new tribes, branch deals with a new struggle.

Then dealing with what to do with his singing career alone.

With the new tribes, he gets invited to different events/parties everyday and with his brothers living in new tribes, it's hard for him to visit them on the same day he gets invited to a party.

It all started on a morning in pop village, in brozone's old troll house.

Branch had a problem, he was invited to five different parties: a bonfire jamboree with the county trolls, a nautical rave with the techno trolls, r&b festival with the funk trolls, and a rock concert with the rock trolls

He looks at each invitations, struggling to decide which ones to go to...

That's when poppy came in, "hey branch" but when she saw him looking upset she was concerned.

"You ok?" She asked.

"Not really poppy"

"What's wrong?"

"I got a problem, it's my brothers, ever since they moved to the new tribes, I been invited to different parties at the same time"

"Then why don't you go"

"That's the promise I do want to go but they're all different if I go to one party my brother invited me the others are gonna be upset, but if I don't go it's gonna hurt all of them, what am I going to do"

Branch paces but then he gets an idea: "that's it I don't just have to go to one party, why go for one when I can go to all parties at the safe time, I'll just swing by say hello make up an excuse and go to the next one, it'll be like hitting four birds with one sharp stone"

"But Branch are you sure that's a good idea" poppy was concerned.

"Of course I am poppy what can happen" he left to the party.

He takes a balloon ride and arrives at the Lonesome Flats.

It was there everyone was hanging up lanterns, branch climbs down he looks around for JD only to find him and delta by Rhonda making out.

"Whoa" branch was embarrassed for even looking and tries to advert his eyes.

But JD heard and he turns towards him, "baby branch!" JD ran to him giving branch a hug lifting him up.

"You came"

"Of course I came, who said I wouldn't"

"I was starting to worry that you wouldn't make it"