Brozone: the cave of the Snakdra

"What?!" The guys were shocked.

"Poppy what do you mean you don't want the baby" John asked.

"We figured you might be excited the most" Floyd says.

"Yeah aren't you happy" Bruce asked.

"Look I love branch more than anything but..I don't want to have a baby, I'm not not ready for that responsibility yet, I'm not ready to be a mom, I don't want to be a mom yet, that would mean I'll have to give up a lot of things: partying, hanging out with friends, scrape booking, do you have any idea how much I have to give up"

But they did, the guys felt empathy for her, "poppy we get it, giving up everything isn't easy but it's a start" Floyd tries to assure her by touching her hand.

"But I just don't think I want to start a family with branch, I know how excited he is, he grew up with out one and it's very hard for him and now he has a chance to start over but...I don't think I want to start a family with him"

"Well you can't leave him, he was so excited for this baby, we figure you would be happy too" John says.

"I know I know but I don't know if I want to be a mom"

The guys started to worry if branch knew he'd be crushed and there's three baby.

"At least try to think about it, who knows maybe this baby will change your mind" Clay says.

"Poppy I get it having a baby is scary trust me I should know" Bruce says, "but you tell branch you'll only leave heartbreaks"

"I know Bruce"

"Just try to think this though and soon you will see, having a baby will make things better and trust me it's worth it"

Poppy tries to see the positive side of having a baby, "just please let branch down easy and maybe after this adventure is over ok" Floyd holds her shoulder.

"Ok" she sighs.

Then suddenly...."STOP!" Rhythm slams his face against Rhonda's face causing them to stop.

"We're here" he says as he and Melody jumps off.

"Dad what are you crazy" Clay says.

They all get out to see where they are at that was supposed to be quiet but they were annoyed to see it was a....old fashioned diner.

"Seriously a diner, this is the private place where you wanted us to go" John asked sounding unpleased.

"What we figured we grab a bite to eat" rhythm says.

"Well I am craving for some lunch" branch says.

"See branch gets the idea" rhythm wraps his arms around him.

Takes a sit when a waitress takes their order, "can I get you anything?"

"Yeah I'll take a double cheeseburger but can you replace the buns with donuts" branch says.

"Sure thing hon" she came back with branch's order.

His parents were surprised by this strange craving he had but brushed it off as Melody takes out the map.

"Ok so here the part of the map" he says.

All they see was a cave with some strange writing, clueless.

"So here's where the next part of the map will be" melody explains.

"The scripture says to find the lost treasure you must venture to the cave of the Snakdra" says rhythm.