Brozone: trapped

They recruit back in Bridget's room, "I think the king really likes us" copper says.

"I know, right?"biggie say

"That was the greatest day of my life! Thanks, Poppy. Thanks to all of you! Even you guys" she pointed to brozone.

"I guess. I just never thought something like that could happen to me. And it just did! I'm so excited I could just scream" so she screams.

"I could scream too! Creek is alive!" So they all screamed happily.

But then she sees brozone running off, "whoa Branch, guys, what's wrong? Where are you guys going?" Poppy asked.

"We're gonna go save Floyd now that we know he's alive, we'll meet you back poppy" John says as they left.

"Okay, everybody... Let's go save Creek" poppy and her friends try to leave but Bridget stops them.

"No! No! You can't leave. Lady Glittersparkles is gonna be the king's plus one at dinner" she says.

"But we can't stay with you Bridget" poppy says.

"No! No, you have to help me be Lady Glittersparkles. I need you"

"You don't wanna pretend to be someone you're not forever!" Poppy says.

"Then how about just for tomorrow?" S he w begged for them to stay.

"Bridget, you don't need us anymore. You and the king can make each other happy!" Poppy says.

"That's impossible! Only eating a Troll can make you happy. Everyone knows that! I wish I'd never gone on this stupid date!" She goes in an emotional rage.

"Bridget..." poppy tries to comfort her.

"Just go! Get out of my room. Leave me alone" she pushed them back.

"Please, listen"

"Bridget!" The chef suddenly called in.

"We've gotta go" biggie tells poppy.

"What's going on down there? Bridget, scrub that dish! The king's bringing a plus on" the chef says.

"Yes, Chef"

Meanwhile brozone was sneaking in gristle's room, they see him returned talking to Floyd.

"We can do this, Barnabus. I just have to lose 30 pounds in the next eight hours" gristle says to his pet bergan gator.

"There he is" John points to Floyd out on the open on his bed.

"Floyd" branch says.

"What do you think" gristle asked Floyd who seemed unpleasant.

"You know what I think...I think this is such a-" but his eye caught his brothers motioning at each other, waving their hands and shushing him to keep quiet.

"I think...you should go for it, work as much as you can" Floyd improvised.

"Really?" Then king asked.

"Yeah, you do wanna look good for the girl you like right" Floyd intrigued him.

"Hey...you're right" gristle believed him.

"So don't stop till you have sweet abs" Floyd says.

"Yes thank you I am sure gonna miss you when you get eaten tomorrow" gristle says as Floyd jumped from that news.

"Oh ok, right, yeah I'm just gonna sit on the bed over here while you workout" Floyd sneak away to the bed and gristle gets moving on a treadmill.

"I feel good, I feel good I feel good, I feel good I feel good"