Brozone: Breaking in

Before poppy and brozone infiltrate the castle, they climb down the tree but poppy noticed brozone going the wrong way.

"Guys? Where are you going?" She asked,

"We just need to check something" Clay says.

"Where are you guys going?" She followed them.

As the bottom of the tree, brozone comes across to the old hideout, branch pulls on the lever but it got stuck.

"It's stuck!" Branch says, then as he pulls on it, he gets pulled by Clay, spruce grabs Clay then John grabs spruce till it finally opened.

Poppy watched as the boys looked inside, it was webbed and dusty, the place has really grown old but never changed all their old stuff was still here.

"Oh I didn't know you guys had another bunker" poppy says.

"It's not a bunker poppy, it's our hideout, it's something branch drew for us when we were little" John says.

Spruce passed by a old picture of grandma rosiepuff and takes it, Clay goes through the rooms and branch received an old scrapbook, he loos at it then puts it in his bag and they head towards the castle.

"Hey John?" But a thought came to branch.

"Hey branch" John says.

"Do you remember when I was little and when we first escaped from the bergans I asked why they were so unhappy" branch reminds him.

"Oh yeah, I remember" John smiled.

"Well don't you think it's time you told me, why are the bergans always so miserable" branch asked and John muttered to find a good answer.

"Well mainly...it's because....they don't have a reason to be happy" John says.

"What do you mean?" Branch asked.

"Well you know how we have each other, you me Clay spruce and Floyd" John explained.

"Yeah?" Branch says.

"Well we're happy because we have each other, but I guess that's why the bergans are always so miserable, they don't have someone to make them happy" John says making branch realize it.

They made it inside the castle, using their hair as a flame for a torch to hide.

"So where do you think our friends are?" Poppy asked.

"I don't know poppy but hopefully they are still alive" John says.

Then poppy's hug bracelet dings, "Hug time already? Poppy now is not a good time-" John says.

"No Listen" They hear the other trolls bracelets chiming.

"This is gonna be the best Trollstice ever! Such a great idea I had" king gristle says as the bergans get ready.

"Yes. Tomorrow is Trollstice, everyone. And it must be perfect!" Chef says.

"Yes, Chef!" The other cooks says.

"Feels great to be ordering everyone around again" she gleamed.

"Guys, look!" Poppy Points down to see the others were alive.

"They're alive" John chuckles quietly and the others smiles, branch saw Floyd too.

"Floyd" branch says.

"And to mark the occasion, Your Highness, look. I found your old Troll bib" the chef says.

"Wow! I bet you still fit. Like a glove!" But it broke off and cooper laughed, "You think that's funny? We'll see who's laughing when I bite your yummy head off. When I bite all y'alls yummy heads off"