What happened to Brozone next

What happened to brozone you asked.

After the boys take a break from the band, they help branch build the hideout, it was one supper morning and the boys just finished the hideout.

"It's finished, except we couldn't build the water slide" John Dory says. "We didn't know how?"

They all wore construction hats and gears as they look at their hideout.

"It's ok, it worked a lot better in my head but it's perfect, I love it" branch hugged the hideout.

Then John picks him up and they all head inside where they began to decorate their hideout and each bro chose their own room.

"Ok it's done now. What should we do now" John Dory asked, they all think and branch gets an idea.

"Oh I know let's play hide and seek, I'm it" branch ran to hide.

"Hey" John laughed as he and the others scattered around to find him, but branch proved to be a challenge, he was great at hiding.

Branch hides in cupboards to closets, he even had secret passages to help him hide in other places.

Floyd was looking underneath a table when he felt someone watching and laughing, he turns around and he saw branching was sneak away but he ran and grabbed him.

"I got him guys" as he lifts him up they laughed and fell to the ground the others came and joined in.

In this universe it only branch had his brothers but he had happiness, he wouldn't be considered the unhappiest-over-cautious-paranoid survivalist.

Growing up with brothers has it advantages, branch was in his room as his others brothers each took a room to sleep in.

He was creating a scrapbook he hold memories for his brothers and sometimes at night when he has trouble sleeping he would go stay in their rooms.

Floyd was sleeping when branch called him, "Floyd"

"Huh? What is It branch? What's wrong?"

"I can't sleep tonight, can I stay with you" he plead with his eyes open wide.

"Alright get in here you" Floyd opens his blanket up and branch jumps in, they nuzzled together.

But it wasn't just Floyd that branch visits, he would also see his brother's room.

Branch was wondering around when he walks in clay's room who is no longer considered the fun one, he's trying to open up with being boring, he started with trying out yoga, he was doing a headstand.

That's when branch came in, he tilted his head looking at him upside down.

"Hey branch what's up?"

"Nothing, what's up with you? What are you doing?"

"I'm trying yoga, since I am no longer the fun one anymore"

Branch stands next to him trying to do a headstand but fails to do so by falling down clay has become a pro of it.

"Clay why don't you like being fun"

"Because branch, I want trolls to take me seriously, no one takes me seriously and I'm tired of it, so now I'm gonna be taken seriously" he jumps and does a crow yoga pose, branch tries to copy him.

Each other changed quickly, spruce was styling branch's hair but as he did baby branch noticed John Dory outside collecting tree branch.

Spruce turned around for a second to get hairspray when he looked back he was surprised that branch was gone.

"Branch?"

He was outside with John Dory, John has taken his role as protector of his brothers seriously.

"Hey John"

"Hey branch"

"What are you doing?"

"Just collecting firewood so we can have a camp out"

"Hey John...are you afraid of the bergans"

The question hit John like an Arrow of reality, "what? No of course I'm not afraid of bergans, even if they are giants, I'm the big brother here I'm supposed to protect you guys"

"Oh ok but do you ever think that the bergans would ever catch us"

Seeing branch worried had John concerned but he smiles and picks up branch.

"Don't worry branch I promise I won't let anything hurt you guys, as long as we are together, nothing is gonna hurt us"

"Ok"

"Now gone in, grandma is probably worried about us"

Branch has a moment with his brother....for 5 seconds, the ground started to rumble and the boys shake, spruce and Floyd felt it from the ground so they ran outside.

"What's going on?" Floyd asked.

"I don't know" John shrugged when branch holds on tight to him then clay ran.

"Clay what's going on?"

"Bergans"

"Oh, we need to go now"

John grabs branch and they ran in the hideout to seek refugee from the bergan coming by.

Then came that dark day, they were at home with grandma rosiepuff, the older brothers were helping get out as branch played, he grown a bit older.

He was inside doing a scrapbook when he saw a butterfly and chased it outside, he passed by his brothers who were coming inside.

"Hey branch we're gonna help grandma clean ok, you be careful outside alright" Floyd says.

"Ok"

But then he started to sing.

"And I need you now tonight And I need you more than ever"

Then suddenly a bergan heard him singing, his grandma was outside with the laundry when she saw.

"Branch! Watch out!"

It got her other grandsons attention, they were inside cleaning when they heard her running, the looked and saw a bergan about to grab branch.

"BRANCH?" They all ran and when grandma Rosiepuff pushed branch down John grabs him with his hair and pulls him in the house they waited for the bergan to leave who took off with their grandma.

"Grandma!" The boys panicked but branch was horrified.

After that they realized branch was gone, they looked for him in the house.

"Branch? Branch" John finds him crying and cowering underneath a table.

"It's my fault John, grandma's gone because of me"

John turned to his brothers who all looked concerned for branch, then John carefully pulls him out and holds branch.

"No it's not your fault branch" John tries to comfort him.

"Yes it is"

"No it's not, hey that bergan came out of nowhere there was nothing we could've done, you got nothing to be guilty of, we're still here for you and as long as we're together you're not alone" Floyd says.

"Do you think I should stop singing"

"No, grandma would've wanted you to continue singing you just got to be careful where you sing"

"I'm not sure if I wanna sing anymore"

"You can't give up singing, it's what makes you, you" John says then he puts branch down and takes his hand they walk down and away from their home.

"Where are we going?" Branch asked.

"Grandma's gone and it's too dangerous for us up there, we're gonna go to the hideout where it's safe"

But branch looks up at the tree where he last seen his grandma.

instead of living a disgruntled existence, constanly trying to prepare for the worst he lives with his brothers still playing safe his happiness still there.