Brozone: back in bergan town

"Poppy? What are you doing here?" John asked when he approached her.

"I wanted to come with you guys, thanks for clearing the path for me"

"Poppy you should't be here, it's too dangerous" Clay pushes her back.

"He's right poppy, it's not safe for you here, you need to go back to the hideout with the others" spruce says.

"But I want to help to" poppy says, "besides it's not safe for you guys too"

"We can be out here because we have surviving experience" John says.

"Huh?" Poppy was puzzled.

"We're more then a boy band you know, we used to go into the woods a lot to learn survival skills, we know how to survive and all you know is singing dancing hugging and scarp booking" John points out the facts.

"Ok John that's a little unfair, poppy just wants to help, I say we should let her help us" branch says, poppy smiles as she sees it gives her hope.

"Thank you branch" poppy says.

"But for your sake princess poppy, you better stand back and leave the danger to us, it's safe for a princess" branch says causing her to frown.

"All right. Let's do this! Sooner we get to Bergen Town, sooner we can rescue everybody... And make it home safely" poppy says.

This caused each member of brozone to share a look at each other.

"Wait, so What's your plan poppy?" John asked.

"I just told you. To rescue everyone and make it home safely"

"Okay. Poppy That's not a plan. You need a plan" Clay says.

"Ok First... We get to the edge of Bergen Town without being spotted" John goes through the plans, "Then, we get inside by sneaking through the old escape tunnels... Which will then lead us to the Troll tree... Right before we get caught, and suffer a miserable death... At the hands of a horrible, bloodthirsty Bergen! Hold on a second, are you scrapbooking the plan?" John noticed poppy was scrap booking.

"Yeah. Almost... Done!"

We did it!

"Poppy, life isn't all cupcakes and rainbows. 'Cause sometimes it isn't. And sometimes..." John says as he turns to branch who makes a sad look, "and sometimes Bad things happen... And there's nothing you can do about it"

"Well John Dory sometimes it's best to see the positive side of things" poppy says.

So John and the others head on, as poppy approaches branch, she is still eager to finally have meet him after so many years, he jumps next to him scaring him.

"Hey!" She shouts.

"Ah"

"How exciting is this" she asked.

"Yeah I suppose" branch muttered.

"I have so many questions to ask you" but before poppy could go on.

"Yeah, hey how do you do it? See the positive side of things no matter how bad things seem" branch says.

"Oh, well...I'd rather see the positive side of everything thinking it mostly is... Instead of being miserable like the bergans are" poppy says this made branch smiled, "but I got to ask, What happened to you? You been gone for so long" but before he could answer he had a look on his face that hides a sad past.

Then branch gets pulled by John, who had him underneath his arms and the others separate him abs poppy.

"Whoa poppy, that's personal" John says.