Brozone: the trolls of hope

Then brozone steps out and they see the horror the bergan left behind.

"Is it coming back?"

"What are we gonna do now?"

"We have to find a new home. Everyone, hurry.
We have to leave before the Bergens come back"

"We have to rescue them"

"No, Poppy, we have to run. Now, let's go, everyone. Come on!"

"What about "no Troll left behind"?"

"I'm sorry, Poppy That was a long time ago. And I'm not the king I once was"

"Then I'll go I'll go and save them"

"No, Poppy. It's too dangerous"

"I have to at least try"

"No. You can't go to Bergen Town by yourself.
It's impossible"

John overheard, he turns to branch and he remembers that promise he made, he approached them.

"Then We'll go" John says, branch hears and was worried.

"What?" Poppy says.

"We'll go save your friends, we got to save our brother too"

All the trolls muttered in panic, "no way it's too dangerous for you boys, I won't let our faces or hope for our generation get hurt" king peppy says.

"If we don't all we is just gonna be a symbol of running away and hiding"

"we need to show a new generation that in darkness there is always hope" Clay says.

"Let us do this sire please" John plead, "and if we may we know a place where you all can be safe"

brozone had let the trolls hide in their hideout till they returned and as brozone packs up, branch was thinking about how Floyd got taken, he was looking at the card poppy made for him.

"Celebrate freedom from the Bergens Celebrate freedom from the Bergens"

Then he sees his brothers packing up for their quest to get Floyd and the others.

"You'll all be safe here till we come back" John says.

"Thank you so much boys, you are truly a beacon of hope"

"Yeah listen king peppy you see these doors with locks on them" spruce points out the locked doors.

"Yeah"

"Whatever you do, do not yet anyone in those doors" Clay says as he knives the key to him, "guard this key with your life"

"I'll won't let you boys down"

"Maybe I should go with you guys" poppy volunteer.

"No poppy it's too dangerous, you are needed here with your people" John says.

"John Dory is right poppy, leave this to them, they are professionals" king peppy says.

"But-"

"I promise poppy we'll get your friends back"

The guys set off to go as branch walks to them.

"Do you guys really need to go" branch asked.

"We have to branch, if we don't then who will, I made a promise that I would protect you guys and I am not gonna break that promise"

John is about to leave when branch grabs his arm, "no, I won't let you, I already lost grandma and another brother, I won't lose another brother too"

But John assures him as his takes his hand, "I promise branch we will be back, promise, we talk to king peppy and he promised to keep the other trolls away from you"

"Please be careful boys" peppy says when they left.

Clay checks out these footsteps in the dirt, the bergan left behind, he feels them.

"Hmm? They feel cold but these ones over here, they feel warm and fresh, couldn't have gone so far" Clay says.

"Then let's go"

So they walked, "so what is the plan John if I may asked" says spruce.

"Ok we make it to bergan town safely, rescue Floyd and the others, make it back to troll village and go somewhere safe"

"Uh Huh and then what, are we just gonna keep running and hiding out whole lives" spruce asked.

"Well what do you expect, those bergans aren't gonna stop till they hunt us down and eat every single one of us, we hit to think about our safety"

"What about branch we got to think about his future" Clay said.

"What do you think I'm going this for, I'm doing this for branch"

Then they heard a rustle in some leaves, they prepare to attack.

"What was that?" John asked.

And as they approached what was gonna attack them, out come branch prepared.

"Relax guts it's just me"

"Oh geez, it's just branch" John says when they throw their weapons.

"Speaking of, what are you doing here branch" John said.

"I'm coming with you to save Floyd"

"But it's too dangerous go back home where are the other trolls are safe" John pushes him back.

"But I can't just stay in the hide out and doing nothing, I'm coming with you" Branch walks ahead but his brothers were concerned.

"But you can't come, you're just a-"

"Not a baby anymore" he reminded them that baby branch was grown up.

"Yeah, I got you right there, guys when are you all gonna wake up and realize I'm not a baby anymore, you all raised me well and now it's time I became my own troll and if you can't let me do this then what can I do, it's time let me go"

Spruce and Clay started to get emotional, "they grow up so fast" spruce says.

"I know Clay wrapped his arms around him.

"Alright just promise me you'll be ok" John says.

"I will"

"Alright now let's go save Floyd"