Brozone in: holiday in harmony

With his brothers gone, branch left lonely we the only member of brozone, the last one.

Deep Underground, in the hideout, branch was looking at a very old family picture, his brothers and baby branch hugging and smiling.

Then he heard his clock ringing then he puts the picture back and Puts On His Best Outfit And Rubbing Gel Through His Hair.

With A Tiny Hammer, He Broke A Glass Case And Inside Was A Red Bow, Which He Tied Around His Neck.

Once He Was Ready, Branch Pulled The Lever, Was Lifted Out Of The Bunker And Into The Outside World.

"Tis The Season." Branch Said With Confidence, And Put On A Fluffy Pair Of Earmuffs.

A Glowbug Flew Over His Head And Handed Him A Bouquet Of Mitten-Settas.

Up Above, He Saw Shiela B The Flower Balloon Floating Towards Him With Queen Poppy Riding In The Basket. Sheila Swooped Down, Poppy Grabbed Branch And Pulled Him As They Took To The Sky.

"Buckle Up, Kids!" Shiela Shouted As Poppy Noticed How Nice Branch Looked.

"Hey! Love The Bowtie." She Said, Slightly Adjusting The Bowtie.

"Well, You Know, It Is The Holiday Season." He Reminded Her, Holding Up The Flowers.

"Which Is Why I Brought You These."

"Mitten-Settas! My Favorite!" Poppy Said, Happily.

After One Sniff, She Started To Sneeze. "Achoo! It's Too Bad I'm Allergic. Achoo!"

"Yeah, Too Bad." Branch smiled With Petals All Over His Face.

Right Before Poppy Could Sneeze Again, He Grabbed The Flowers And Toss Them Overboard.

"And We're Done With That!"

Branch Wiped The Petals Off His Face And Noticed The Many Baskets Behind Poppy.

"Uh, Poppy, I Know We're Going On A Picnic, But Do We Really Need This Much Food?" Branch Asked.

Poppy Scoffed, "It's Not Food, They're Invitations That We're Going To Deliver For The First Annual Trolls Kingdom Secret Holiday Gift Swap!"

"First Annual What?" Branch Asked, Confused.

"What Happened To The Whole 'Balloon Ride Over Trolls Kingdom Hangout' Kinda Thing?"

"Branch, We're Still Doing That." Poppy Assured Him.

"We're Just Multitasking"

"Multitasking. Right." Branch said.

"Alright, Here's The Deal." Poppy Explained, Showing Branch An Invitation.

"I Put A Name Inside In Each Of These Invitations. Whoever Gets Your Name Is Your Secret Person."
Branch Tried To Look At The Name, But Poppy Slapped His Wrist And Put Her Finger On His Lips.

" Bup-Bup-Bup. Secret!" She Whispered. "Then In Three Days, We All Meet Back In Pop Village And Let The Gift Giving Commence! You On Board, Branchier?"

"Sure, it'll be great to see my bros again?" Branch Replied, then Poppy Threw Him A Basket.

"That's What I Like To Hear!" Poppy Said, Holding Up Two Baskets. "Now, Help Me Dump These Overboard!"

 "Now, Help Me Dump These Overboard!"