Brozone: betrayed

Brozone was being pushed on cart in a cage, "it's so nice of you boys to stay for dinner" the chef aggravated them, they stand together, comforting each other.

"Look we love love to stay for dinner but I'm afraid we can't-" John tries to break the bars, but they all backed up when the chef comes in closer.

"Oh but I'm afraid you aren't going anywhere, you'll be the entertainment for tonight's dinner, A dinner to which you are all invited" she rolls them in the kitchen and they were shocked to see poppy and the other trolls were caged.

"Poppy?"branch called her and she looks up at them worried.

"And when I say all... I mean every Troll in Troll Village" the chef shouts.

"You'll never find them" Clay says.

Yeah Not where they're hiding" poppy added.

"Guys there's something you need to know...someone sold us out" Floyd says.

"What!" Brozone shouted.

"Who?" John asked.

"You're right. I couldn't find them. But I could with someone they know. Someone they trust. Someone... Like this guy" she pulls out creek from her bag.

"Creek! You're alive!" They were all relived.

"It was him, He's selling us out!" Floyd points.

"What!" They all muttered.

"Wait, I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation. At least give him a chance" poppy says.

"No poppy you don't understand-" Floyd tries to explain.

"Thank you, Poppy" creek says but the truth was more hurtful.

"I'm selling you out" he blurted and poppy strangled him with her hair.

"No, stop! No, wait!" Everyone tries to pull her away and brozone was surprised.

"You better explain yourself, Creek!" Poppy was angry.

"As I was about to accept my fate... I had, what I can only describe as... A spiritual awakening" creek plays flashback.

"I don't wanna die! Don't eat me. Eat someone else. Anyone else. Everyone else. But not me!" Little did he know, the chef had Floyd placed on a table and he was watching.

"But the king wants to be happy now" the chef says.

"Wait! Wait! There must be some other way. I'll do anything" then Floyd gasped.

The flashback ends with brozone but branch angry and furious at creek.

"You son of a troll" John grunts, "I'm gonna kill you!" He reaches through the bars to try and grab creek, but his brothers pull him back.

"No.... Creek, please don't do this" poppy felt betrayed.

"Believe me... I wish there was some other me-not-getting-eaten way" creek says

"But there isn't" the chef says.

And it seemed Clay was hurt too, "creek, how could you do this, to us, to my brothers, I looked up to you man"

" And now I have to live with this for the rest of my life. At least you get to die with a clear conscience" creek wasn't making things better.

"Ok that is not fair, what about my brothers, what about branch, he has his whole life ahead of him and you're just gonna risk me and my brothers" Clay was furious.