Brozone: taking a break

During the show, branch's brothers, brozone started to notice something.

His body was shaking, he held his stomach rubbing it and how much he was sweating.

But what really struck them was how much effort he was putting in the show.

Viva watched with her dad as they were in charge of the merchandise stand, they cheered for them.

Then at the end of the performance, branch and kismet did a standing ovation as brozone was behind them.

"Whoa" poppy skips on stage to the band, "wasn't that amazing everyone" she rallied up the crowd who seemed to went bizarre.

"Let's give a hand to: brozone! And kismet!"

Then all 9 members head to backstage to refresh after a show.

Branch ran first, he seemed like to be in a rush when he came between ablaze and trickee pushing through them.

They were confused meanwhile brozone refreshed themselves with drinks and towels.

John dot opens a cooler and throws Bruce a drink which he catches.

"Man, what a hot crowd tonight" jd was exhausted as he threw a towel over himself.

"Tell me about it-oh" Bruce cracks his back, trying to do some stretches, "I feel like I'm growing old, I haven't see a crowd as frantic like that since-"

Then Clay finished his sentence as he wrapped his arms around Bruce with a towel over his neck.

"Since when we had our first concert and when branch finally hatched out of his egg and right on the spotlight" the guys had a laugh.

"Man, branch really bright his A Boy band game face today, did you see him out there" jd asked.

Clay and Bruce exchanged smiling looks, as Floyd passes by he was drinking when he sees branch.

Leaning against a tall beam that holds the backstage, looking down with his band mates gathering around all had worried and concerned faces, boom touches his shoulder.

"Oh he was on fire alright" Bruce says.

"I'm so proud of him" jd cries.

"I wonder what's gotten him in such a great mood lately" Clay says.

"Hey branch, great show out there today huh?" Floyd walks up and grabs his right shoulder.

But suddenly branch ran off to a nearby trash can then he started vomiting.

"Branch?" It had the others concerned.

Floyd ran to run his back when John looks at the other brothers looking worried and ran to help branch.

"Branch...you ok?" John asked.

But instead he threw up some more which had them more worried.

Floyd helps branch up as John wraps his leather jacket around branch and helps Floyd walk branch to a bench where he can sit.

Clay brings him back something to drink while Bruce brings him a bowl of menudo.

"Here"

"Here"

Branch takes the glass and drinks it all and he eats the whole bowl of menudo, then wipes his mouth.

"You alright branch?" Floyd asked.

"Yeah I'm fine, just feeling a bit nauseous thats all"

"Yeah you have been looking a little sick lately" Floyd says as the three looked worried then before.

"It's with the band you know poppy rushes me to write a new album and then there's the fans and late night concerts and world tours, you get what I mean"

"Yeah you know what? Why don't we take a break from it all" John suggested and they nodded but branch.

"But what about the band?" He asked.

"Don't worry branch we'll take it from here" trickee says.

"Yeah I think it's about time we took a family vacation, you know spend some time together, we never do anything together as family not since we got together"

"That's a great idea John" Floyd says encouraging the others.

"Oh I don't wanna hold you guys back because of me"

"It's no trouble at all branch, you come first, family comes first"

The boys get up to discuss their family vacation, "I think it's about time I full-filled my promise I made to you guys, we're have a family outing, we'll go camping just like I promise, it'll be fun I promise" John assured him.

"Alright guys"

Everyone agreed, they take a break from the band to speaks some time thats when poppy gets in front, stopping them.

"Guys? Where are you going?"

"Poppy the bros and I decided we're gonna take a break from the band" branch says.

But she started to panic, "what guys wait a minute we can't stop now, we're gonna go on a tour again and then you have fan signing autograph thing and then-"

"Poppy!" All brozone stopped her, they spoke out for branch.

"Please poppy, branch isn't feeling well right now" Floyd says.

"Look at him he needs a break" John added as he holds branch closer.

"We discuss it as a team and family and thats that" Bruce says.

"We're going on a family vacation alright" Clay says.

Then poppy sighs and finally gives in when she sees branch looking ill.

"Ok guys, let's go take a family vacation so where are we going?" She tried to follow them when John Dory stops her.

"What poppy, it's just us brothers only"

"What?" She groans.

"Sorry poppy but we'll be back as soon as you know it ok" bench assured her.

But as she sees them packing their things in Rhonda, she gets an idea and smiles.

But little did they know, they were about to have the adventure of a lifetime.

Somewhere in the jungle, two mysterious trolls were running.

They see behind tow bushes was a fortress of someone, "you sure this is the place?" Asked the male.

"Yes now let's go" says the female.

They sneak their way inside using tactics and strategy and athletic abilities.

They make their way to a cellar to find a collection of strange and magical items known to troll kind.

The darkness hides their identity, looking for something then the female finds a piece of paper.

"Ah ha, I found it, now let's go-"

They escaped through the window, opening the paper was a piece of the map to the harmonium prism.

"After all these years, we finally have the map" says the female.

"So what now" says the male.

"Now we have a little reunion, let's go" the two of them ran.

But little did they know the map they took, belonged to a new villain.

The elevator dings and a troll was looking around the collection.

But passing by, she finds the map to the prism was gone, "what? No!" She looks out the window to see the two trolls running off.

"So it's a race for the prism isn't now....well then...game on" she revealed herself to be a red skin troll with golden hair, she dressed in combat boots and jacket.