Brozone: the map of the prism

So branch and his brothers faced everyone, "alright mom and dad we're going but that doesn't mean we're a family again" John says as his parents were excited.

"That's great boys" Melody says

"Don't get too excited, we're only doing this for branch" Floyd says.

"Not that we have a choice of matter here" Bruce added.

"I'm coming to" poppy says.

"Same here" viva agrees.

Then out of nowhere, king Peppy showed up right behind Rhonda scaring everyone.

"AH!" They panicked and jumped.

"King peppy, what are you doing here?" Clay asked.

"Well I heard you guys were going on a little guys vacation I figured I tag along"

But the boys exchanged looked, "actually king peppy it's just a family vacation trip only" branch explained.

"What? You mean I can't come along" king peppy was disappointed.

"Sorry sir, brothers only" Clay added.

"Aw, very well then, anyway I heard everything, count me in I'm coming too"

But he looked shocked when he saw branch's parents like he knew them before.

"Rhythm? Melody?"

"Ah king peppy so good to see you again" Melody say as she approaches him, "how you been"

"Oh I been fine, so good to see you two again"

Even branch and poppy were shocked that their parents knew each other.

"You guys-know each other?" Branch asked.

"You can say that" Melody says as she smiles and looks at king peppy.

"Well we should get a move on if we're gonna find that prism" John breaks the silence.

"There is a place we can go to speak personally" Melody says.

"Well what are we waiting for let's g branch says.

Everyone packs up and gets in Rhonda, as branch's parents enter last, they were stopped by John Dory who points up to the top.

"Oh no you two don't, you're coming along you're staying on top I don't want you guys anywhere in Rhonda" he grunts as he closes the door.

But Melody and rhythm shrugs as they seems fine with it and jump on top of Rhonda, then they take off.

But little did they know, Crescenda was on their tail, she stopped by their previous campsite.

She tracked Melody and rhythm's tracks in the ground then she spotted other troll foot tracks on the ground as well.

"Oh so you're not alone in this game, you recruited help, needless to say I'll be one step ahead of you" so she jumps over the tracks and follows the tracks that Rhonda left and follows them.

Meanwhile with the others, poppy was driving Rhonda while Floyd had cover branch's eyes like he had a surprise for him.

"Alright Floyd where are we going" branch was impatient to see what they had planned.

"Ah-ah-ah, it's a surprise"

"You know I hate surprises right" branch smiled playful.

"Aw but you're gonna love this surprise" Floyd takes his hands off and branch tires to peek.

"Hey no peeking" Floyd says.

Branch rolled his eyes and covers them again, then he takes a few inches closer.