Brozone: what happened to brozone

Out on the road already on their journey, Rhonda was running fast as the speed of light, her tongue flapping happily in the wind as it let out a pant while it ran.

The pathway leading all the way to Bergen Town started to disappear the farther that Rhonda got from it.

While they were starting to head onto the main road, the three trolls had changed out of their wedding clothes and into their regular clothes.

At the moment, while John Dory was using the stove to make some coffee and pour himself a cup, Floyd was scouring through some old magazines that John Dory had that talked all about BroZone, looking to see if he could find any clues that could help locate where the other brothers were.

Poppy was looking over the two shoulders, watching them look through the magazines carefully.

Then Floyd and John start to get a flashback of the last thing branch told them before he got kidnapped.

"Hey guys" branch approaches his brothers.

"Oh hey what's up baby b" John says.

"It's nothing much but I have this new song me and my bros were working on, I was hoping to sing it for the wedding"

"Well I'm sure it's gonna be great" Floyd says and the flashback ends.

With John frowning but he is comfort by Floyd, "I guess we'll never get to hear his song" John says.

"Don't worry John we'll get branch back I know it"

Then poppy pops between them to interrupt, "isn't this exciting guys, we're finally gonna get the bad back together"

"Oh no we're not gonna get the band back we're just gonna reunite our brothers so we can use the perfect family harmony to free branch" John says, "this is a rescue mission not a band reunion"

Then the radio signal feed screeched before a new voice, who didn't belong to any of the 3 Trolls on Rhonda, announced in the speakers, while up in the front, the driver's seat was seen swinging a little, but not enough to show who it was, "All right. All right. John Dory poppy and Floyd.

"What," John Dory was very confused when he heard who was talking.

However, Poppy could easily identify who that voice was. "Wait, did I just hear." as Poppy walked up to the driver's seat to see who it was.

As it turned out, Tiny Diamond was seen sitting at the driver's seat, a smaller driving wheel attached to the bigger one, which he was using to drive Rhonda, as he spoke into the intercom, saying happily, ...on another musical adventure filled with heart, hilarity and happiness"!

Poppy saw the little Glitter Troll in the driver's seat and was very happy to see him, asking curiously.

"Tiny! What are you doing here"?"

Tiny was more than welcome to answer, telling Poppy, "Well, Aunt Poppy, for your information, I am no longer a baby.; I am a big boy now. And I'm on a man-sized rite of passage to learn lessons of life, courage, and maybe love."

"Aw," Poppy commented in awe, finding it cute Tiny wanted to go on his own little journey.

At that moment, Floyd had also came over and saw Tiny in the driver's seat, asking in confusion, "Tiny? How'd you get on Rhonda"?"

Tiny chuckled before answering, "Well, Daddy's friend, it's kind of a funny story actually."

John Dory, who had then come up and seen the little glitter Troll driving, asked in slight concern, "Should we be letting a baby drive"?