Brozone: captured

"Poppy, there you are." Hickory said as he ran over.

"Hickory! Oh, it's so good to see you." Poppy said as she walked over to Hickory.

"Where's Branch and his brothers?" Hickory asked.

" we had a fight. He's gone. heading back to Pop Village." She said.

"That's a shame." Hickory said.

"I was just so desperate to be a good queen that i stopped listening to anyone but myself. Including brozone. And it's all because of this stupid string." She said as she took the pink string out of your hair.

Hickory looked a little shocked to see the Pop string. "Poppy, take the string and run as fast as you can, you hear me?" Hickory said.

"What? What are you talking about?" She asked.

"Trust me, just go." Hickory said. Then Hickory's back horse legs started to act up. They were going crazy.

"Now! Please! Just go!" Hickory said.

"Hickory, are you all right?" She asked. "I'm fine.
Hey, Hey, now! Stop that!" Hickory said to the back horse legs.

Two arms ripped out from Hickory's horse back. And the back part of the horse ripped off.

"AH!"

"What are you doing, Hickory?!" The Troll asked Hickory.

"Quiet, Dickory!" Hickory said.

"What's going on? Hickory?" She asked.

"I am so sorry." Hickory said in a different accent.

"Yeah. Show her who you really are, Hickory!" The Troll said before he ripped off Hickory's Country outfit to reveal a Yodeler's outfit.

Dickory started to yodel, which makes Hickory yodel.

"Wait. You're the Yodeler?" Poppy asked in shock.

"Yeah. Ya darn skippy, playa-play." Dickory said.

"And you were gonna give our string to Barb?" She asked.

"Ding, ding. Give this person a strudel for the correct answers." Dickory said.

"And you were in back the whole time?" She asked Dickory.

Dickory sighs before saying, "Next subject please."

"Why would you do this?" Poppy asked Hickory.

"So sorry. Uh, it was the only way to save our beautiful yodeling." Hickory said with regret.

"Hickory." Dickory said.

"But trust me, you need to get out of here right away." Hickory said.

"What are you doing, Hickory?" Dickory asked.

Dickory ran over and grabbed one side of the Pop string while poppy hold onto the other side.

Poppy were both pulling at the Pop string. Two Rock Trolls come from behind poppy and hold poppy down.
Dickory was now holding the Pop string.

"I thought I heard a yodel." Queen Barb said.

Poppy looked over to see Barb standing by what looked like one of their flying vehicles.

She gasped. "Queen Barb." She said. Barb grabbed the Pop string from Dickory.

"The final notes of Pop. It will never invade anyone's brain again." She said as she tied the Pop string around her wrist.

"I'm not gonna let you do this!" Poppy said to Barb.
Barb turned around and looked at her.

There was a pause. "This is who I've been worried about? This little pipsqueak?" Barb asked as she walked up to you.