Brozone: megastars

Back over at Mount Rageous, it was the start of another day in the life of famous phony- I mean, "superstars", Velvet and Veneer.

And to get their day rolling, they relied on the "help" (and by help, I mean utter dependence on their go-to anxious assistant) of Crimp, who rolled by her day by helping the twins be ready for their day.

By the first strike of dawn, the first glimpse of light, and the first sound of the jeweled alarm clock going off, Crimp arose from her tiny beaded bed in Velvet and Veneer's room.

Veneer tapped the clock off while Velvet dropped Crimp over to the kitchen, where she was placed to start making some coffee.

Now, as Crimp was getting into the groove of her working day, she couldn't help but bust out a small little ditty that helped keep her motivated, and while she could openly admit her voice wasn't the best, to her, she didn't mind; she liked to sing because it made her feel a little happier and not so anxious about accidentally doing something wrong...even if she wasn't doing anything in the first place.

9 to 5 (Homemade Extended Version) by Zosia Marmet

Crimp: Tumble out of bed and I stumble to the kitchen! Pour myself a cup of ambition! And yawn and stretch and try to come to life!

In the nearest empty mug, Crimp placed on her signature glasses and proceeded to the bathroom, to help the "superstar" twins wash up and look extra glamorous for their day.

She was dropped initially in the sink, climbing out by bubble floating, and filed both the twins' nails, flossed their teeth, and plucked their eyebrows so that they looked extra fabulous.

Crimp: Jump in the shower and the blood starts pumpin'! Out on the street, the traffic starts jumpin'! With folks like me on the job from 9 to 5!

Crimp was then dropped into the closet, where she looked through each individual hanger to pick only but the bets outfits for Velvet and Veneer.

Crimp: Workin' 9 to 5, what a way to make a livin'! Barely gettin' by, it's all takin' and no givin'!

She picked the best outfits out and manually placed them onto Velvet and Veneer, one piece at a time, ending with their shiny shoes.

Crimp: They just use your mind and they never give you credit! It's enough to drive you crazy if you let it!
Crimp then went back into the closet and pulled out Velvet's tiara, placing it onto Velvet's head.

Crimp: 9 to 5, for service and devotion!
She then was seen tying the knot of the ribbon that helped keep the white robe that Veneer was wearing on nice and tight.

Crimp: You would think that I would deserve a fair promotion!

Crimp was then seen plugging in the iron and letting it heat up before she could start ironing their outfits (yes, they had her iron clothes while they WORE them; crazy, yes, but she had no word against it.

Crimp: Want to move ahead but the boss don't seem to let me! Sometimes, I swear, I swear they're out to get me-

What got Crimp to stop singing was in the moment that she had placed the iron down; instead of it being on the cloth of his robe, it accidentally touched the forearm of Veneer's right arm, which caused Veneer to let out a harsh shout, reprimanding Crimp, "Ow! You just burned me."

Crimp immediately panicked as she saw the barely visible yet painful burn mark on his arm, which made the little hairball quickly apologize, commenting, "Oh, my God! I'm sorry," before gently pointing out, "Um, maybe it would be easier if you took your shirt off"?

Now, Veneer COULD take the robe and his shirt off to iron his clothes a lot easier; it would make the job done a lot faster. And he WOULD do that...if it were not for the far-off look that Velvet was casting towards him, which was more than enough for Veneer to pretend like he could care less, kicking his feet up while saying, acting tired, "Don't be lazy."