Brozone: the legend of the harmonium prism

"Can you believe mom and dad are finally back" branch says to poppy.

She could see on his face that he was really excited, "you seem really excited to see them" she asked.

Well yeah I should be, ever since I was a baby poppy, I always wanted to know, I always wondered, what ever happened to mom and dad, before I was even born I never knew what they look like and here they are right in front of my very eyes" he points as they are seen trying to talk to the other boys who refused to even look their own parents in their eyes or even talk to them.

"Now they they are here I can finally have my whole family together"

But poppy was more concerned about his angry brothers.

"Yeah that great, say are your brothers ok?"

"What do you mean?"

"Well I'm not a detective but your brothers look really angry at your parents that was the first thing I noticed"  she points out to his angry brothers.

"I'm sure there's a perfectly good reason"

"Well they sure are pretty mad at your parents"

Branch approached his parents, "so mom dad, it's really great to see you guys again" but the way branch holds his parents closer only made his brothers even madder.

"Yeah great" John Dory grunts.

John turns to Floyd who nodded at John, then John gets between branch and their parents.

He pulls branch away from them, then shoves branch away.

"Well it's nice for you guys to show up after 25 years but now you must go now, pretty sure you got more important things to do-" John says.

But he was interrupted by branch, who was baffled when he was being pushed away from their parents along with the others who pulls away.

"Whoa, what are you doing?"

"Uh going back to our family vacation like we planned" John reminded him.

"But it's our parents, it's mom and dad, what if they need help"

John chuckles sarcastically, "are you kidding me, they left out on us since we were young and now suddenly they show up out of nowhere and you they expect us to help them, no way man"

"That's not happening branch" Floyd says.

"Yeah for all we know, they-they could only be here so they can ask for something, isn't that what you said about John" Bruce says.

"Yeah when he needed help for free Floyd from that diamond and we had to use the perfect family harmony" Clay added.

"Ok yea I was mad at first because none of you never came back for me but that's all in the past, plus's you don't know if they are here for something" branch tires to see the positive side.

"Actually boys, we kinda need to ask you for something" rhythm says.

Branch looked nervous and faced his dad, "ok not a very good impression, I'm trying to help you out here a bit" he muttered.

"See what did I tell ya branch, small old selfish dad, like always" John shook his head in disappointment,

"Alright dad what is it exactly do you want money" Clay says.

"Oh no no boys money isn't what we're after but....do you remember the harmonium prism" rhythm asked.

The four boys looked at him like they knew after sharing glances with each other then back to their parents.