Brozone: family bonding

At the end of the cave, everyone sees branch stepping out of the cave.

He hears the snake chittering and purring and sending air kisses to branch, he looks back and smiles.

He heads back when one snake head pops out and sneaks a kiss on branch's cheek.

It made him smiled again then the snake retrieved back to its cave while branch gets to the others.

"Wow branch, how did you know that would work?" John asked.

"Easy, it's the same song I'm gonna sing to our baby"

Then he gets approached by his parents who shoved his brothers away accidentally.

"That was terrific branch" his dad says.

"Thanks dad"

"You are an amazing singer"

"Well thanks, oh I got this for you mom" he hands her the piece of the map.

"Thank you beach, you're an angel"

"It's why he's our favorite song" rhythm wraps his arms around Branch and they continue their journey.

But behind them the other brothers were furious which had poppy concerned.

"Ok guys I can't help but shake the feeling that there is something going on with you guys and your parents, something deep"

"You wouldn't understand poppy" John says.

But as they left, right behind them in the entrance of the cave, Crescendo appeared.

She appeared to be wearing red boots, black leggings, a pink leather jacket and a shirt underneath, she looks around and sees the snakes were asleep looking pleased.

"So you sing them to sleep, not bad, looks like you guys are a lot impressive then I ever thought but that doesn't mean your safe" then she noticed the hidden piece of the map was gone, "no" she grunts.

"They took it, I won't stay by it" then she felt movement, she turned around to see the snakes away and hissing angrily at her.

"Bring it" she says as she cracks her knuckles and jumps at the snake.

Back with the trolls, branch was bonding with his parents talking to them.

"You were in a band?" His dad says asking impressively.

"Oh yeah then the guys had a falling out and left me on my own it was pretty lonely"

"Oh now I thought we taught your brothers better then that" Melody says.

"But it's ok, I been doing great I'm in my own band called: kismet"

"Oh that's great honey" Melody says.

"You do take after our singing voices" rhythm says.

But behind them the guys were glaring they didn't like how their parents were getting close to branch.

So John cuts in, "hmph" he pulls branch by his shoulders and away from their parents.

"What are you doing?" He muttered.

"What? I'm just trying to get to know our panthers better and you guys should too it'll be good for you" branch pulls away.

"What are you kidding there's no way I'm talking to those backstabbing people" John says.

"But John their our parents"

"Who ran out on us before you were even born how are you not upset about this" Bruce added.

"And besides those people aren't our parents they're just strangers" John crossed his arms.

"And as soon as this is over, we're gonna pretend they don't exist anymore" Clay added, "they'll be out of our lives and out of hair"

"You know guys I didn't wanted to see you guys are you ran out on me and didn't bother to call or see me, even a letter would've been nice but I changed, so I can do that so can our parents think about that" he walks ahead of them.

"Branch wait-" John tries to stop him as he shamed his brothers.

He walks up to poppy who looked excited, "wow you seemed pretty excited about this even though you're usually the paranoia and grumpy type"

"Well I guess having this baby has made me gone soft, but ever since I was baby I always wondered whatever happened to mom and dad, why did they leave and did I had something to do about it and now that they are here we can finally start over and be a family again but my brothers...they're being so hard on them"

"Oh they just need to warm up to them like you did, and who knows"

"Yeah at least this will be our last adventure together before we have to give it all up to raise our kid"

That last part had her worried, "yep no more adventures, partying, all the fun things you used to love, in fact the only thing you're being doing then being queen is taking care of our little one" he moved on with a smile on his face but poppy looked scared.

"Right...right"

Then they came upon a lard rock climbing mountain but with color pebbles as rocks.

"Ok mom what next?" John asked.

"Next we climb up that mountain and the next map will be there, branch would you mind getting the map for us" his mom points and he sees way up high the map was on top.

"Sure thing mom" branch gets ready to climb but was stopped by his brothers.

"No way forget it mom he's not doing that?" John gets defensive, "you are not doing that" he says to branch.

"Come on John Dory it'll be fine" branch assured him.

"Yeah listen to your brother he knows what he's doing" rhythm says.

"Don't encourage him dad" John Gets in his face when branch ran and jumped climbing the mountain.

"AH!! Baby branch" John panicked along with the others.

They were worried when bleach was climbing but thanks to years of survival he managed to the top and guess her map.

"I got it" he waves.

"Yes" they all cheered and were relieved.

But then he loses his balance and feet falling down, "AH!"

"AH! Branch" John cried.

"BITTY B" Clay yelled.

"Branch" poppy and Floyd yelled.

"Hang on bitty b" Bruce whipped his hair to grab branch then he fell and Bruce caught him.

"You alright branch?" Bruce asked checking him and the baby.

"Yes I'm fine Bruce"

"Good, then what were you thinking you could've gotten hurt, or worse the baby could've been hurt"

"Relax Bruce I'm fine" branch says.

Then Melody takes the map, "see Bruce branch is fine and he got the map too thank you"

"Why can't you boys be more like you brother" rhythm says.

"I still don't like this" Bruce eyes them suspiciously.

"Don't worry Bruce it's fine" branch pulls out a croissant sandwich.

"What's that?" Bruce asked.

"It's a croissant sandwich with eggs bacon ham cheese strawberry and grape jelly and chocolate drizzle on top, I got it from the diner" he takes an another bite.

"You have strange cravings bro" Bruce says.