Brozone: the past

"RUN!" John screams and the Trolls scream and run away.

John takes branch's hand, they ran left when Bridget slams her hand to stop them. The. They ran right only to be stopped again then they ran in the middle getting away.

"No! Get back in your cage! Chef's gonna be so mad! No!" She tries to grab the trolls.

Then brozone face her with utensils, she threatens them with a pan.

But then poppy stopped them, "Bridget, stop! You're in love with King Gristle"

"I don't know what you're talking about" then poppy reveals a vision board of gristle.

"Excuse me! That's not mine" then poppy reveals a picture of Bridget and gristle on a body of a romantic couple.

"What does it matter? It's not like he even knows I'm alive" Bridget Says.

"Bridget, I can help you! What if there was a way we could both get what we want?" Poppy says and John pulls her away.

"Poppy, are you crazy, you're talking to a bergan"

"It's our only chance to get creek or Floyd" poppy says.

"If they're even alive, sorry branch" Clay says.

"You love Gristle, too? You'd better back off, girlfriend!" Bridget says.

"No. Bridget, no. That Troll, King Gristle put in his mouth, that's Creek. And I would do anything to save him. The only problem is...We can't get anywhere near the king without him eating us. But... You can. You can walk right up to him and tell him how you feel" poppy says.

"As if. I can't just walk right up to the king. His royal awesomeness would never talk to a scullery maid like me" Bridget says.

"What if he didn't know you were a scullery maid? What if he thought you were this total babe?" Poppy suggested.

"What kind of total babe would be dressed like a scullery maid? I smell like gravy" bridget says.

"What if we made you a new outfit?" Says satin.

"I'm thinking..."Chenillie says.

"Jumpsuit!" They both said.

"What's the point of a jumping suit if I still have this hair?" Bridget shows her hair.

"We can fix that" says poppy.

"What's the point of a new outfit and new hair... If I don't even know what a total babe would ever say?" Says bridget.

"We can help with that too!" Poppy says.

"Really?" Bridget asked.

"What do you say, Bridget? You get us Creek, and we'll get you a date with the king" poppy says.

"Let's do it?" Bridget says.

"A 5, 6, 7, 8..." then they start singing.

"When you look in the mirror let it disappear All your insecurities"

But bridget stops the song, "Wait! Why isn't this one singing?" She points to branch who is still nervous around the bergan

"Come on, Branch. Sing with us!" Cooper says.

"Yeah, Branch, sing with us!" They all asked.

"Oh No. That's okay.sorry hut he can't sing" John says as he gets in front of branch.

"What are you talking about of course he can sing branch is in a popular boy band" poppy says.

"Poppy!" John grunts.