Brozone: trolls wanna have fun

Poppy woke up and got ready for the day.

"Woke up in the morning light. Today is the day I that I do everything right. Now that I'm queen, I've got a kingdom to run. Because Trolls, they wanna have fun. Yeah, Trolls just wanna have fun"

Poppy walks out into the village.

"They just wanna. They just wanna. They just wanna. Trolls just wanna have fun"

Branch and brozone is inside the hideout getting ready for the day too.

"Lived underground to get away from the world. Till i had my life changed by a beautiful girl. Just need the guts to tell her that she's the one"

Branch stands on the platform and starts heading up and out of the bunker with his brothers joining in.

"But you know, trolls, they wanna have fun, Oh, Trolls just wanna have..." Branch began.

Brozone gets launched up into the air. John uses his hair to grab a vine, they hold hands to form a human trol chain and slide down it.

"That's all they really want" brozone sang in harmony.

They launched branch into the sky and he fists bumps the sun.

"Some fun." Branch falls back down and lands in between brozone as they caught him with their hair and Poppy walks up.

Brozone Branch and Poppy: When the working day is done, oh, trolls, they wanna have fun. Oh, trolls just wanna have..."

Brozone and Poppy, jump off the edge of the tree.
Branch uses his hair as a parachute. Poppy uses her hair as a helicopter propeller and brozone hold hands and turn into a hair ball form, as poppy bad branch glides down, brozone lands with them.

"Alright, Queen Poppy. I've prepared an agenda for the day." Branch said.

"Oh. Well, I hope it says singing, dancing, and hugging." Poppy said as she walked off.

"Uh, isn't that what we do every day?" Branch asked as he bad brozone looks around.

"Yeah!" Poppy said.

"Good times!" Poppy said as they are now roller skating with friends.

Brozone , Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond.

"Good times"

"We have a good time, yeah" branch sang.

Brozone Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond, "These are the good times.
We have a good time, yeah"

Brozo, Poppy, Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, Smidge, Guy Diamond, "Leave your cares behind, These are the good times"

"Having the best time, oh, yeah."

"Leave your cares behind." After a while of roller skating and dancing, brozone, Poppy, Branch,Cooper, Biggie, Satin, Chenille, and Smidge hear Guy diamond screaming.

"Poppy, come quick! It's an emergency!" Guy diamond said.

"Guy Diamond, what's wrong?" Poppy asked.

"I'm having a baby!" Guy Diamond said. Everyone screamed.

"We're on jumpsuit duty." Satin and Chenille said.

"I get to be a role model." Cooper said.

"I don't want to be a big sister." Smidge said.

"Ah, oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god" John screams as the others were fan girling.