Brozone: putt putt trolls

"Are we sure this is where Clay lives?" Floyd says as they approached the golf course.

"Are we sure? Our GPS is an armadillo bus sniffing used undies. So, no, we're not sure" tiny diamond says.

Then they bump into a bergan who stops from stepping on them.

"Hey there, welcome to the putt putt kingdom, a place where trolls and vegans get along"

Music filled the air as bergans hit two balls into the hole that turns into trolls, everyone laughing and cheering, they see a kid bergan sharing her milkshake with a troll, a another bergan share his pizza with five more trolls.

Then Floyd approached him, "hey Listen man, this is great and all but We're just here looking for our brother Clay"

"Oh sure you guys need viva, I'm sure she can help you, hey viva you got some news trolls" the bergan shouts and walks offf.

A yellow gold like ball bounces to them to reveal to be a pink troll with yellow her.

"Oh, my gosh. Hello!" She screams in excitement, "My name is Viva! It is so "fantastamazing" to see other trolls. So, "fantastamazing" is my own personal word. It means, um, fantastic and amazing. I used to say "amastic," but then I was like, "Hmm, that's not as good." She hugs them, welcoming them.

"Fantastamawesome."

"That's different, but that works too. Way to make it your own"

"Is this how people feel when they meet me?" Poppy asked.

"Well Yes" John says.

"Kinda" Bruce says.

"To be fair, You were like this with baby branch when you first meet him" Floyd added.

"Am I being a lot? Sometimes I can be a lot"

"I'm not sure we're in the right place" John says.

"Course you're in the right place, PuttPutt trolls and bergans! Give a hand for our new friends"

Everyone stops having fun and claps for them.

"Wow"

"Oh, my gosh. Are you guys hungry? Are you thirsty?"

"Yes!" Says tiny diamond.

"Fries? Fries! You guys want fries. I am seeing fries! Bring out the works! Milkshakes to celebrate!"

 I am seeing fries! Bring out the works! Milkshakes to celebrate!"

"Coming in hot!"

Viva drinks the milkshake, "Whoohoo! That's better. Now I finally have some energy!"