Brozone: hey brother

They began to partake in the cake, then John Dory popped up the question.

"So branch, you excited about tonight"

But branch looked unsure, a month ago he promised his brothers he would perform with them.

"Yeah, I'm not so sure if I wanna sing tonight"

This made him shocked his brothers, "what?" John Dory muttered then the others groan.

"Come on branch you have to come, we promise the fans that you would finally come on stage with us"

"It's just, I'm not so sure if I'm ready to perform again"

"Branch? It's been years now" spruce says, "you haven't performed for-oh I don't know 15 years I think, no one has seen you years, don't you think it's time you come out of hiding"

For 15 years branch stopped performing on stage no one really knows why.

"Yeah" Clay agreed, "you haven't perform not since "the incident and it was years ago"

"You have to come" John says.

"Alright guys enough if branch doesn't wanna perform then don't force him, we don't wanna pressure him" Floyd says.

"Thank you Floyd" branch says.

"But if you can would you do it for grandma because I know she wouldn't want you to shut everyone out and if not for her would you do it for me"

Branch saw how Floyd wanted him to sing on stage again so he gave in.

"Alright fine, but just know I'm not doing this for you guys ok, I'm doing this for Floyd" he turns to his favorite brother.

"Yes"

"Alright"

"That's fine by me as long as you're singing on stage that's alright with me, I can't wait to hear that new song of yours"

"Ah-what new song" branch lied.

"Oh don't think I don't know, I been hearing you practicing a new song, I think you should sing it at the party tonight" John says and everyone nodded but branch.

"Oh gee, I don't know, I'm not even so sure going to this party is such a good idea"

"What? Why not?" John asked.

"I mean are you sure it's really a good idea for this party, what if the bergans find us"

Branch it's been 20 years the bergans have never been able to find us and they never will" John says.

"But what if-"

"Come on branch it's just party, I mean what can happen"