Brozone in: jazz troll

They rose from the river and swam to the shore with the others

They rose from the river and swam to the shore with the others. Once you make it to shore, they laid down on the ground.

Looking over to see Biggie doing CPR to Mr. Dinkles, because he wasn't waking up. After a while, Mr. Dinkles spits out water.

"Oh, Mr. Dinkles, you're alive. For a minute there, I thought you'd kicked the bucket." Biggie said.

Clay and spruce walk out of the water, they were soaking and Clay brushes off a steamer ax they both looked annoyed.

"well that was just just swell spruce" clay says sarcastically.

"yeah just swell poppy, great idea jump into a lake what can go wrong" spruce added.

"guys I can't find branch" floyd rinse his hair and looks around, the guys look around for branch.

"ah" suddenly they heard John screaming.

They find him in the lake and they look down to see branch's vest floating in the lake.

"guys" John scoops up branch's vest and holds it, "branch is gone oh no" he cries while holding it but suddenly branch walks next to him smiling.

But the others looked at John annoyed, "should we tell him" Clay asked.

"allow me..." floyd walks up to him.

"branch is right behind you" john turns to see branch.

"huh? Branch thank goodness you are ok are ok" john hugs branch then the others gathered around him.

"It's alright I'm ok guys"

Then poppy gets up "I'm really glad you guys came with me." Poppy said.

"Yeah Me too." Branch said.

Then Hickory walked over. "There you are." Hickory said as he shakes the water off onto brozone.

"I think we lost them. We should be alright." He said.

"Ah"

"Hey"

"What where you're shaking" John scolds him.