Brozone: everyone deserves to be happy

"So now that we're about to die, do you know know we could finally hear that new song of yours" John whispered to branch with an eager look on his face.

But branch had an annoyed expression, "John I'm not sure now is a good time for a happy song, at least not at our darkest time"

"Aw, ok, I'll never hear your song" John frowns.

But branch still sees poppy still sad, he couldn't let it go, even if it means facing his dark past.

"Ok brozone, if we really are gonna die, I guess we should do the ritual one last time" John says.

"John's right, sure we're about to get eaten but I guess this means we should used this time to say a last goodbye" Floyd says.

"Ok everyone join hands" John says as they take an hand and form in a circle.

John between spruce and Clay, spruce holds Floyd's hand and Clay takes branch as branch and Floyd hold hands.

They bow their heads and close their eyes to begin the ritual.

"United we stand....brozone together..." circling around brozone moves to Floyd.

"Hey...I'm glad we could be together, at least we could die as a family together" Floyd whispered to branch.

"Branch?" But when he realized branch didn't respond, he opens his eyes to see he was only holding clay's hand.

"Branch's not here" Clay says.

"Where's branch?" Floyd asked as they looked around .

"You with the sad eyes" then they heard branch singing.

"Branch what are you-" John was interrupted by Floyd.

"Wait John, let him I think I know what he's doing"

"Don't be discouraged" they sees him approaching poppy, it had them concerned about his past, they know how he feels being around other trolls.

"Oh, I realize It's hard to take courage In a world full of people You can lose sight of it all The darkness inside you Can make you feel so small" he opens his arms and his brothers were in awed, branch was willing to face his fears.

Bridget on the outside was hearing the chime of hug bracelets.

"What are you doing? The king is waiting. Get those Trolls out there!" The chef barked.

"Sorry, Chef" she stroll the crockpot.

"Oh, you are sorry" she growled.

Show me a smile then Don't be unhappy, can't remember when I last saw you laughing This world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear Just call me up Cause I will always be there" brozone soon joined in in a hormonic acoustic.

"Ooh, And I see your true colors Shining through I see your true colors And that's why I love you"

In a moment of compassion, Branch sings to cheer Poppy up, which regains their colors and both trolls confess their feelings for each other, with the rest of the Trolls joining in.

"So don't be afraid To let them show Your true colors True colors are beautiful" poppy sings with him.

"I see your true colors Shining through True colors I see your true colors That's why I love you So don't be afraid To let them show Your true colors True colors Are beautiful Like a rainbow" they danced around the other trolls bringing back their color.

"Like a rainbow" then cooper plays the harmonica then poppy and branch finally hugged, he finally faced his fears

"Thank you!" Poppy says.