Brozone: surprised

Later that night, It was a dark night, the moon was up he looked chilled as he smiled.

Then panning down, brozone were on their camping trip, after they decided to take a break from the band.

Rhonda was snoozing as the five boys surrounding a campfire, roasting marshmallows, then they sang a campfire song.

They were acapella when the party's over....

Don't you know I'm no good for you?
I've learned to lose you, can't afford to
Tore my shirt to stop you bleedin'
But nothin' ever stops you leavin'
Quiet when I'm comin' home and I'm on my own
I could lie, say I like it like that, like it like that

As they sang it pans around them in a circle as they look at one another.

"Wow you are right branch, we do sound good as a acapella group" jd says.

"Yeah" they all agreed.

"We should definitely do something like this for our next show-uh I mean after when we finish our family vacation" he smiled nervously.

They waited for their marshmallows to be roasted and once they were.

They started building their s'mores together, but then branch started making something else: he put a chocolate bar and graham cracker then puts another marshmallow another chocolate bar, a scoop of ice cream, caramel syrup, a chocolate bar, marshmallow, jelly, graham cracker, honey, Cotten candy, chocolate sauce, marshmallow, peanut butter, chocolate bar, cookie and a pickle.

He started to have such a strange craving, it weird the others out.

Floyd watched as branch ate his tall s'more, he ate his normal smore but then he saw how jd stares at him rudely.

"Hey" Floyd nudge him.

"What? It's just so weird"

"We shouldn't judge him" Floyd argues him then they all started whispering about branch at the same time.

"Oh branch I'll bite, we really really need to talk" jd puts his stick down.

"Huh?" It caught branch's attention as he looks up at them.

"Branch....what's going on with you lately?" John asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you been kinda acting off lately what with you always throwing up up a in the mornings and during practice and show time" John says.

"You been having strange cravings lately" Bruce added.

"And you been kinda emotional lately" Clay said lastly.

"How so?"

"Well instead of grumpy like you sometimes are, you're soft and kind and always crying, you even gave cloud guy the day of time and you hate him" Clay says.

"What's going on branch?" Floyd was concerned.

"Oh that, it's just morning sickness and well you know how it is being pregnant and all"

Floyd Bruce and Clay  gasped in realization looking at each other in shocked.

"Oh yeah pregnancy isn't exactly easy, it has it peeks either the craving and morning sickness plus the moon swings" jd acted chill like he didn't realize it.

Everyone looked at each other annoyed, "uh John Dory" Clay reminded him.

Then a few seconds later he realized it, "wait did you say pregnant?" John asked.

"Branch? Are you-" Floyd was about to say something...

But then branch gets up, "guys I have some exciting news to share: me and poppy....are having a baby!" He blurted.

They all had smiling face until John muttered nonsense as he passed out from fainting.

"Pregnant...branch is pregnant, hehehe-" he fainted a hi ch Floyd rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Hey that's great branch" Bruce says.

"I'm so proud of you" Clay says.

"That's great to hear man" Floyd sits close to him.

"Can i-" Clay gets up and pressed his head against branch's hair to feel it, "I can feel the baby's heartbeat"

"When's the baby due" Bruce says.

"Whoa guys one at a time" branch says, "I don't know yet"

"How does poppy feel about this?" Floyd asked.

"She's pretty much excited about it as much as I am"

Then John regained consciousness, then he looked excited and ran to branch hugging him.

"I'm so proud of you, I can't believe we're gonna be uncles" John took pride offending Bruce.

"But weren't we already uncles" branch says.

"I mean to a real baby troll" John says.

"Hey?" Bruce gets offended.

But while they were distracted, poppy sneaks onto Rhonda with viva, they both snickered.

But after celebrating the news and Bruce and John argue, they noticed something off with branch.

He looked down, thinking about something, "what's wrong branch?" John asked.

"Oh it's nothing but....do you remember mom and dad?" His question had made them all dropped looking nervous.

"Ah-mom and dad, pftt-I don't even remember them anymore, why do you ask"

"Well I never knew them or see them, I don't even know what they look like, do you remember what they look like, the only thing I have to remember them is-" he pulls out a bell that engraved: r and m.

Branch holds the bell and he looks sad, "I just wish I could've met them"

"Branch you know what happened to tell right?" John says.

"Yeah I know I know. They left one day before I was born but I just want to know why" beach sighs.

Feeling guilty, John was about to saw something when he saw Bruce motioning his hand back and forth against his throat, Clay ways his hands while shaking his head and Floyd hush him.

"You know what branch who cares about about them, you have us and at least we're be there for you at your wedding"

"Yeah thanks" then branch gets up, "I'm gonna go for a walk"

His brothers were concerned for him, then Floyd leans in to John.

"John I think we should tell him"

"What? Are you crazy? Do you really wanna tell branch the real truth why mom and dad left"

"No way man, we all swore an oath that we would never tell branch" Bruce says.

"If branch knew, it would hurt him so much" Clay says.

"I just don't want to know why because if he did-" John says.

"I know we all swear we never tell him but don't you think he's old enough to know, I think he's strong enough to handle the truth"

"No way Floyd" John shouts.

But as the guys argued, poppy and viva accidentally put Rhonda in reverse and she went down slowly.