Brozone: family reunion

Poppy and viva were messing around in Rhonda when they realized she was going in reverse.

Branch looked up in the stars thinking about their parents when he hears Rhonda going in reverse.

"Rhouda? Poppy? Oh no" he ran to alert his brothers who stopped arguing.

"John? John it's Rhonda, look I think she's heading towards a cliff" he points behind him.

"Huh? AH! My baby!" He turns to see her far away.

"And poppy and viva are inside" branch says.

The others ran to stop Rhonda but she was too strong and coming in fast.

"She's too fast!" Clay says.

"And too strong!" Bruce says.

"How do we stop her?"john Dory says.

Then branch gets an idea, "hey guys do remember when I was still unhatched and you accidentally dropped me and I went rolling around"

"Ugh you have to bring that up" John asked annoyed.

"Wait I think branch is on to something" Floyd says.

Then John realized it, "everyone hair up" they all whip their hair.

They all raced beating Rhonda to the cliff, on the left John and Bruce use their hair to hold her back, the on the right Clay and Floyd did the same thing.

They used all of their strength to keep Rhonda back then right behind her, branch uses his hair to pull on the top and she stopped right on time.

"Phew" they guys collapsed in relief.

And when the girls get out, they laughed from that bumpy ride.

"Thanks for the help guys" poppy says.

But soon she and viva stopped when they see the boys glaring at them with annoyed and angry looks.

Meanwhile, somewhere in the woods, the two strange trolls from before were looking around the darkness shield their faces.

When they push two bushes to see far ahead to see brozone, they were bring Rhonda while scolding the girls.

"You sure this is them" says the male troll

"It has to be, I know it's been years but we can't exactly do this alone, we need the boys" says the female troll,"and from I heard they were supposed to come here"

"Poppy what were you thinking, you could've gotten or worst you could've gotten Rhonda hurt" branch scolds.

"Trying to hurt Rhonda how dare you" John glares at them while he nuzzles his head with her.

"What were you thinking viva" Clay says as they all head back to the campfire.

"I'm sorry Clay but you guys were having fun we just wanted to have some fun of our own" viva says.

"What are you doing here anyway we said this was a family vacation" Bruce says.

"Yeah we're family right" poppy pulls viva chose motioning that they were part of their family.

"Poppy I mean brothers only, not you too, we're not family yet, at least not till we get married" branch says.

But as the argument went on, "hello" they heard a male voice echoed through the woods.

John heard it when he looks up looking around, "uhm hello?" He called out, it caught the others attention.

"Hello" then they heard it again and up ahead they see a pair of two shadows.