Power Trip

I took time to work on what actually interests me. I realized that these are the types of things that makes life worth battling. And only the strongest will survive. I took many lessons about how to handle things but i am still learning. For those times when i wanted to go into complete rage, i let that pain consume me. I let that anger shadow me so much that now i get offended by compliments and I don't trust anyone who is too nice and giving towards me. I let my past trauma define whats going to happen next. Everything that god throws at me, i will have to handle with wisdom. Apart of me feels like i should be doing much better. I don't think its gonna ever be the same ever again, and thats what truly scares me. The feeling of being so frustrated that you want to break down every door that's standing in front of you. I wanted to hurt anybody that may have had the intentions to manipulate me. Thats just how i feel, and I can't talk about it with anyone because i tell myself that its not okay to let anyone else in. My mind has turned my heart cold. All of that overthinking turned me into someone else. I didn't want this to happen but it did and i know there's no turning back now.