Chapter 51

They were out on the main road a few minutes later headed towards the city.

Talia smiled. She rarely ever left the pack house, except for work. It was nice to get out, and this was the first time she'd left the pack house with just Ragnar.

She looked at him. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses, and he glanced at her and smirked. "Show me."

"Show you what?" Talia asked him, not sure what he meant.

"Show me what color panties you're wearing," His eyes were back on the road now.

Her mouth dropped open a bit at his words. "I could just tell you."

"I don't want you to tell me. I want you to show me."

"Now?"

"Now."

Talia stared at him for a few seconds longer. He was kind of demanding, and it was incredibly arousing for her. She lifted her skirt up, showing off the blue lace thong she was wearing.

He glanced at it, then ran a finger along the edge causing her to gasp. "Is it a thong?"

"Yes." She started to pull her skirt down when he removed his hand but he stopped her.

"Leave it."

She looked at him. "But.."

"I'm not done looking." He placed a hand on her thigh right below her panties, leaving it there.

I'm not done looking. She was extremely aware of that hand and the tingles that traveled over her from it.

He finally stopped at a light, and turned his full attention on her. He slid a finger under the side of her thong, stroking her hip, before sliding it inward and back out of her thong.

Talia swallowed hard as the car took off again. They pulled into a restaurant, and Ragnar got out and opened her door for her, helping her out. He walked her inside and they were seated in a secluded area.

He sat next to her and made a point for his leg to be against hers, occasionally placing his hand on her thigh. She was acutely aware of him the entire meal and was glad to get out of the restaurant.

They pulled into the mall parking lot a few minutes later and Ragnar parked the car. He pulled off his seat belt and leaned back. "I want it."

"Want what?"

"Your thong."

She stared at him incredulously. "Now?"

He lifted a brow at her.

Talia felt another surge of desire run through her, wondering what he was thinking, but slid off her thong and handed it to him. He took it from her and she saw his nostrils flare.

"It's wet, Talia." His eyes darkened as he looked at her.

"Um .." Her face grew hot. Of all the time she'd spent around him, she'd never been this aroused as he'd succeed in making her today.

He raised an eyebrow at her.

She licked her lips, and smoothed down her skirt, squeezing her thighs together.

Ragnar watched her squirm a bit, knowing she was extremely turned on. He was too, he was just better at hiding it. He'd had months of practice.

Talia watched him put her thong in his pocket, then he got out of the car. She took a shuddering breath as he came around and opened her door. "I don't know if I can do this," she confessed.

He slid an arm around her when she was out. "Shop with no panties?"

"Shop at all," she breathed.

"Why?" He rubbed his nose across her neck, and ran his tongue over her marking spot.