Chapter 58

"How's Elijah and Talia?"

Daniel looked up from his laptop to see Jenna standing in the doorway of his office. "Come here. Close the door."

She pulled his door shut behind her and walked around his desk, then settled down in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her against him, burying his head into her neck.

"Elijah is out of surgery and sleeping. They're operating on Lila right now. It's going to be awhile."

Jenna sighed. She already knew Daniel's suspicions on Ragnar and Cora's location. His tech guys had been combing through hours of footage of their territory, looking for anything suspicious. He was also waiting for Nick to get back.

Nicholas Seely was Elijah's younger brother and had been in Australia for the last week overseeing peace negotiations between three of the packs located there. He was the liaison for The Vail Pack and knew the leadership better than anyone else.

Daniel had yet to inform him of the developments that had occurred over the last week, as Nick was due to return today, but with everything that had happened over the last twelve hours, Daniel had asked him to fly out a bit earlier.

"As soon as Nick gets here, we're flying out to Colorado. Where's Noelle?" Daniel asked Jenna.

"With my dad," Jenna told him. She pulled back, looking at him in surprise as she felt his desire for her through their bond.

"Good. Take your clothes off and bend over my desk. I need some stress relief," he told her, his eyes glowing.

Jenna smiled, her excitement growing as she felt how much he desired her. Daniel was usually fairly gentle with her, but occasionally he could be rough and she loved it.

She slipped off his lap and pulled off her clothes slowly, as he watched, his eyes dark with his desire for her.  She turned and laid over his desk, waiting in anticipation for what she knew was coming. It wasn't going to be gentle, and that excited her.

Daniel stood, and unbuckled his jeans. He ran his hands over her bottom. "Spread your legs for me," he whispered.

She did as he asked, and he slipped a hand between them, stroking her, then positioned himself and slammed into her roughly, making her gasp.

She gripped the edge of his desk, letting him take what he needed from her. The one thing she loved about the mate bond was that they could both feel when the other was nearing their release and it fueled their own.

She could feel his approach and it pushed her over the edge. She cried out, her toes curling as the pleasure washed over her. Daniel immediately pulled her up and wrapped his arms around her. "Was I too rough?" he whispered in her ear.

"No, not at all," she giggled.

He turned her around and kissed her, then sat down and pulled her onto his lap. "I love you, Jenna."

She snuggled into his chest. "I love you, too."

***

Cora slipped out of Jasper's bedroom and down the hall, listening carefully for any noise. The house was much too quiet. She hurried out a back door, and over to her parents house, which was relatively close to the pack house. 

It was empty, and Cora went up to her bedroom, and glanced around. Nothing had changed. She pulled out a large bag from her closet and began to throw clothes in it, and threw on jeans and a T-shirt over her bikini. Elijah had just bought it for her yesterday. He'd paid way too much for it, but he'd insisted no matter how much she argued with him.