Chapter 8

Percy's P.O.V

When I slipped into the room with the Avengers in it Fury instantly gave me, the look. I wasn't scared of the look, which was his worst glare he had, I just smiled innocently at him and waved at the Avengers while grinning widely.

"Well we are going to our labs." Tony said while grabbing Bruce and pulling him out of the room. I followed them to the science room.

"Kid aren't you to young to do this grown up stuff?" Tony asked while he and Bruce started working. I shrugged and got my iPad out and started working on the coding for the new security for S.H.I.E.L.D that's when I noticed an unknown program. I look up at Stark and decided to let it pass.

Bruce who was scanning the staff that Loki had, "Gamma readings are definitely consistent with all the salvage reports of the Tesseract. It's going to take weeks to process." 

"Bypass their mainframe, a direct route to the homework cluster. We can clock this around 600 tereclops. " 

Bruce laughed a little, "All I packed was a toothbrush." Tony started to walk near Banner a bit and the table I was sitting on.  Tony smiled and pointed at Bruce, "You know you should come by Stark Towers some time, top 10 floors, all RMD. You'd love it, it's candy land." Tony said while picking up a tool from the table.

"Thanks but the last time I was in New York, I kinda broke Harlem." Bruce said a little uncertain

"Well I promise a stress free environment, No surprises." With that Tony poked Bruce with the stick that zapped him.

I face-palmed as Bruce said "Ow" with a bit of shock on his face as he looked at Stark like he was crazy. Tony leaned in watching Bruce's face, "Nothing." Tony said a bit disappointed

"Hey, are you nuts?!" Steve said walking into the room. Tony replied with, "Sure as hell, you really have got a lid on it haven't you? What's your secret?" With that Stark started to name a few exercises.

"Is everything to you a joke?" Steve asked Tony

"Funny things are" Tony replied

"Threatening the safety of everyone on this ship isn't funny. No offense Doctor." Tony did a hand gesture to me at Steve as I tried to cover it with a cough.

"It's-It's alright I would've have come aboard if I couldn't handle," this is where he looks at Tony for a brief second, "pointy things." with that he turned back to his work.

Tony pointed at Bruce, "You're tiptoeing big man. You need to strut."Tony said while looking over some work i was doing, making me glare at him and pull the iPad closer to me.

"You need to focus on the problem Mr.Stark." Steve said

"You think I'm not? Why did Fury call us in and why now? Why not before? What isn't he telling us? I can't do the equations unless I have all the variables." Then Tony offered Bruce some peanuts who declined.

I decided to just get some of them the answers but not right now, right now I was stopping an Artificial Intelligence from hacking into S.H.I.E.L.D.

Steve looked at Bruce and Tony, "You think Fury's hiding something?" I snorted, Fury is always hiding something from the two months I've been here. Tony gave me a pointed look which I ignored. 

"He's a spy, Captain he's they spy, his secrets have secrets," I grinned at that, all this conversation I thought was very funny. "it's bugging him too." Tony said pointing to the working Bruce Banner.

"Ahhh, I just want to finish my work here and-" Bruce said but Steve cut him off by saying, "Doctor?"

Bruce sighed and took off his glasses and started to explain why this was troubling him. I started to not pay any attention only bits and pieces. But I did here Stark say his program was running right now and the others looked to Stark then me. I just waved them off and continued to work.

I still wanted them to get answers but I didn't want Stark in of all of S.H.I.E.L.D. Steve left the room and took a right. Bruce and Tony started to get back to their work while I just sat back and closed my eyes for a bit while holding my iPad and the now hacked Jarvis in my hand. My set of Bow and Arrows to my side for any precautions, I quickly fell asleep.

I know this is a bit short but this was two updates on one day, I just hoped you all enjoyed this. I know it's not much...