Adventure- Deaged Chapter 6

PS- Spiderman and Percy Jackson book is now uploaded if you haven't found it yet... ALSO meant to put Loki and Thor into Preschool because of the fact that they are from Asgard and I doubt they know most things 5 year olds in Kindergarten know, maybe Loki...

It was the next day and Clint had to wake the boys up at 7 A.M and made sure they all took a shower or bath. Natasha made the breakfast while Clint helped the younger kids get dressed and get packed up.

Once the breakfast that was cereal Natasha handed them lunch bags that contained a sandwich, cookie, apple slices, and some type of juice from Grape, Apple, or Orange.

Clint got into the car that was a mini-van and made sure everyone had everything then drove them off to school.

The place was called Midtown Elementary. Clint got everyone out of the car and walked them to the front desk where the principle and vice-principle lead the kids to the correct classroom leaving Clint to say bye and to drive back to the tower.

The Vice-Principle lead Thor and Loki to the room that they were going to be in while the Principle lead the four boys to the classroom that contained first grade. He also said that if they needed anything to just let him know.

The room the Principle lead the boys was a very decent enough room. But the things they were going to learn they already knew.

When the Principle opened the door he lead the four boys in and then left them to the teachers responsibility.

"Hello I'm Ms. William and I am going to be your first grade teacher. Class meet your new students. Can you please introduce yourselves please and it seems some of you might have skipped a grade so maybe age too." she said with a calm open smile.

Steve smiled politely while Tony was talking to Bruce about how stupid this all was, which Percy elbowed in the gut to get his attention, "Hello Ma'am I'm Steve Barton and I'm 6 years old. This is my twin Tony. This is my little brother Bruce who is 5 and then there is Percy who is 3 but don't let that deceive you he is very smart." Steve said at the astonished teacher while Percy smiled brightly.

He heard someone cough, "Nerd." and his smile quickly disappeared, he was use to being verbally harassed but it was still mean.

His 'brothers' noticed his smile disappeared and they glared at the boy who said it. He was tall for his age making them think he was held back a year. He had brown hair and blue eyes and was wearing a red shirt that said, "School stinks." how they haven't banned the shirt is a question. The kid was also wearing blue jeans and blue/red shoes.

"Jacob be nice." the teacher scolded the boy who pouted and glared at the new kids in response.

"Well Tony, Bruce, Steve, and Percy welcome to first grade why don't you tell us about yourselves. Class let's gather to the carpet and sit in a circle." Ms. William said

Meanwhile Loki and Thor were having the time of there life with running around and playing with different toys, well Thor was Loki was drawing calmly.

Back to the four...When everyone was in a circle and was quiet the teacher told Steve to go first, "I like to draw and I don't like bullies." which he gave a pointed look to Jacob.

"Tony what about you?" Ms. Williams asked ignoring the look Steve gave Jacob

"I'm amazing at mechanics and I will protect my science bros from people who are mean." He said wrapping his arms around Percy and Bruce who was sitting next to him and giving a wide smile. 

Percy and Bruce both shoved the arm off. "What about you Bruce?"

"Um I like science and I don't really like being touched and I don't like getting mad." he said in a shy voice for once speaking.

The teacher smiled at him and turned to Percy, "What about you sweetheart?" she asked the 3 year old.

The 3 year old in response turned to Steve who was sitting on his other side and whispered in his ear, "I'm sorry miss but my brother doesn't really like talking to new people but he says that he doesn't really like being touched and like science and haves ADHD and Dyslexia." Steve gave a sad smile to the teacher who frowned looking at Percy who moved his gaze to the ground.

"Well if you have Dyslexia you must have worked hard to get to first grade then, welcome to your new classroom." Ms. Williams said with a smile, "can you four go sit in the table in the back with no one there."

The desk were up against each other where two were facing another two, "Class today we are going to use these numbered cubes and answer these math problem. If anyone needs help just let me know." She said handing out blocks that had numbers on them. (First grade do use blocks and other materials to learn I did research)

The four already knew this stuff and was done less than a minute. They didn't tell the teacher they were done but talked quietly among themselves while Tony and Percy started to build a small tower with the blocks.

"Teacher they're not following directions." The kid names Jacob said while pointing to the new students.

The teacher looked at them and say that Tony and Percy were making a tower instead of doing to work she handed out, "Can you four please explain why you aren't working on the problems?" she asked sweetly.

Tony just blurted, "we're done." while sticking out his tongue and trying to reach the top block to fit another one on there.

The teacher frowned, they weren't suppose to be down yet...she walked over and got the paper that Tony had and looked through the answers. They were indeed all done and correct.

Her eyebrows rose as she saw all their papers were done and correct. She was thinking hard and got a paper that was for forth graders. She went over and set the four packets down. Each packet included each section, Math, Language Arts, Science, and Social Studies along with higher grade Science that they can try.

They each set out and talked among themselves. She smiled and went back to helping the other kids wondering how smart those four really were.

Would've updated sooner if I wasn't feeling bad today but I updated now which is all that matters.