Adventure- Deaged Chapter 15 (Final for Adventure)

"Where did Thor and Loki go?" I asked when I found Clint once more.

"They left earlier, opened the Thor flew out the side door while Loki teleported." Clint said, "Now I need to talk to Phil you can go hang out." Clint said walking toward the cockpit.

I was curious and followed him, Clint opened the door where I heard a, "Copy. You are a go for check-in guidance-," a woman's voice said through the speakers most likely at HQ, "-through restricted airspace. Safe travels."

Phil told May who was driving, "Top speeds priority May." Clint said from behind him, "Obviously." which made Phil turn and look at one of his protégé.

"Thanks for picking us up and May sorry you had to see combat again." Clint said leaning against the wall.

"Clint you are welcome let's talk outside shall we." I quickly moved decided to stop listening in and instead went down the stairs where the two British people were.

I hid in the shadows while sitting on a empty counter top that was also in the corner and leaned back and watched as the two ladies talked about the 0-8-4 which I found out when I may have looked to where we were heading.

"Are you mental?" A British male said as he and another male entered the room.

The British male had a plaid undershirt with a brown jacket over it and a blue tie around his neck. He was wearing gloves and jeans.

The other male had a white undershirt with a black, almost biker like, jacket on with black jeans and a black belt. The British man continued to rant the other male out, "I explained in great detail exactly what I meant, using the queen's bloody English!"

The other man who spoke without an English accent said, "I used normal English words like 'duck' and 'run' and 'might blow us to pieces."

The woman who wasn't English gave the English woman a look as the Englishman replied with, "Oh, wow! Well, congratulations Agent Ward. You managed to string together three words together in a sentence."

I smiled at the sarcasm that was put together, the British man took out this gun and went toward the 0-8-4.

Phil and Clint came down the stairs later and went to the Peru, "Is everyone alright?" I heard Phil asked.

Clint came towards us, "So your Phil's team. I'm Hawkeye." Clint said while waving.

"The famous Hawkeye that's on the Avengers team?" The geeky British guy asked.

"Yeah that's me. Now Percy can you please come out of the corner." He said directing toward me where everyone now notices where I was, "But I want to hear how this conversation between the two males go." I said with a grin as I put my chin the in the palm on my hand as my elbow rested on my knee and I looked completely innocent.

"Now's not the time, "Clint said with amusement as the two males shifted, "Phil's team this is my nephew Percy. Percy meets Phil's team."

"Oh I know who they are, Grant Ward SHIELD Agent who mostly went on solo missions, Jenna Simmons Agent of Shield but mostly a scientist, Leo Fitz also SHIELD Agent but mostly Scientist, then there is Skye, I most say love your hacking, girl who wants to find something." I said with a grin at their surprised faces

"How'd you know who we are?" Agent Ward asked

"Percy did you hack into SHIELD again." Clint asked with his fingers rubbing the branch of his nose, "Technically it isn't hacking when you designed it." I said, "And Skye I upgraded the system after you hacked into it before it's much better now."

"You designed SHIELD firewalls?" Agent Ward asked

"I have skillz and I get bored when I'm on the Helicarrier at times to..yeah." I said