Crossover- Rise of the Guardians Chapter 10 *Final*

Percy's P.O.V

Apparently, Morpheus's plan with making everyone fall asleep was to use them as a sort of sleeping army.

So yeah, thats how we sort of got here. Sandy and Pitch trying, and mostly succeeding, in waking the people up while I use blunt arrows on some other people.

It was going to plan, that was, until an arrow skinned my knuckle, now it's not like a graze but more, like it took off a layer of skin.

I dropped my bow in shock and look over to where the arrow came from.

No.

No.

No!

That...that bastard.

He's using Clint!

Not just Clint but the others too. Bruce looked helpless and seemed to be tied up trying not to hulk out.

"Cl-Clint?" I whispered as he pointed his arrow at me no emotions on his face, him being asleep helped. In a stronger voice I cautiously asked, "Clint can you hear me."

There

A flick under his eyelids.

"Clint?" I asked cautiously and stepped forward only to stop as his fingers tightened against the arrow and bow he was holding.

"You-You wouldn't." I tried to make it strong but it faltered.

He wasn't in control so who knows what would happen.

"Cl-Clint?" I tried again, "I-I know you can hear me. You-You need to wake up. Think..think about me hurt. You don't want that right. Well I don't think you want to kill me especially by some douchebags control." I said and I could tell Clint was having a fight in his own body.

"Don't even try little boy, your uncle is in my control." Morpheus said taunting.

I didn't listen, "Do you remember what my first words to you were. Be careful. And not just in that situation because of the way you live your life. I can't lose you uncle Clint. If you do this, I lose you forever." I said and stepped forward, Clint's hands tensed a tiniest bit but it seemed that Clint may be winning.

"You were so shocked and you pulled me in a hug promising you would be careful. You promised. Don't break that promise, don't break that promise to me." I said taking another step as Morpheus whispered, "Impossible." And disappeared elsewhere.

"I want the uncle Clint I know and love. I trust you and I love you. Please wake up, I want to see your eyes again so I know you're proud of me." I whispered.

"I am proud of you, in so many different ways." Clint said opening his eyes and blinking a lot while rubbing his head a bit.

I jumped forward and entered a hug with Clint, Clint crouched and hugged me the same. Tears threatening to break my eyes but I whipped them.

Sadly the hug was ruined by a blast to the left, "I think Tony is being controlled now." I commented and stepped away.

"Want to show him just how awesome sharp arrows are?" Clint commented

"He is so on." I said and pushed away the small flare of pain that came from my knuckles.

The battle wasn't glamorous but Clint and I joked around. It was only afterward when he actually saw my knuckles that guilt went to his heart.

"I did this." Clint said taking my hand and examining them.

"I'm fine." I said, "And you weren't you."

"still-" Clint tried to argue but I pulled him in a hug, "It doesn't matter, it can heal as long as you're safe I'm happy." I mumbled into his shoulder.

Clint let the subject drop and then I remembered the Guardians.

"Oh! Oh! I have someone you got to meet!" I said excitedly pulling Clint to where the Avengers and the Guardians were.

Clint blinked a couple of times to check if he was actually seeing them.

"I know! Awesome right!" I said bouncing a bit on my heels.

"I wouldn't say awesome." Natasha said as she was studying the guardians.

"It is good to me the family of Percy." North said.

"Right. Avengers, Guardians. Guardians, Avengers. There's Sandman, Tooth Fairy, Santa, Boogeyman, Jack Frost, and the Easter Bunny. Then there's Ironman, Captain America, Black Widow, Hulk, and Hawkeye." I said pointing to everyone I said.

Clint looked like he was thinking, "So you're the one that was following the circus." he said looking at Jack.

"What do you mean?" Steve asked

"Well you see, wherever the circus went, there were clouds of snow and ice. Every kid in the circus, including me, played in it until showtime." Clint said.

Jack snapped his fingers, "You were the blond kid that kept pushing his brother into the snow."

Clint chuckled and said with mirth in his voice, "He deserved it most of the time. The other time was because it was really fun."

"So does that mean I can push you into snow." I said innocently.

Clint snorted and messed up my hair, "I would love to see you try."

I looked to Jack who instantly started to whistle as a pile of snow dropped on Clint's head and covered him up to the middle of his arms.

"Oh haha. Now help me out." Clint said struggling.

I started to whistle to and walked out with Jack, "Nat, can you help me." Clint said.

"You're on your own partner." She said following Jack and I.

"Steve! Tony! Bruce! Oh come on!" as I got further away the less I heard Clint asking the others for help.

Of course I said bye to the Guardians that night, once Clint was free, and they smiled and told me they had other duties right now and I smiled and waved them off telling them that it was fine and to visit whenever.

Yeah, I had fun with the Guardians.