Crossover- HTTYD2 Chapter 6 (Last for this Crossover)

Percy's P.O.V

The Alpha screeched all the adult dragons went over to the Alpha and I had to shake the voice out of my head and stretched a bit more.

I watched how in the distance Drago got on Toothless who was under the control of the Alpha and I growled lightly. Stoick held me in his arms but I didn't plan to go after him but I was calling out in almost a temp of desperation.

Valka had to make sure Hiccup didn't go after Toothless too. we didn't have a way off the island we were on and I was still healing from the blast I took. But I felt power in me and I could tell it was itching to be released.

Stoick and his wife were talking to Hiccup about becoming the chief because even after I got most of the blast some of it still hit Stoick, his left arm was damaged and he was saying that it was time for Hiccup to take his place.

After a bit Hiccup turned to the others with confidence in him and said, "A chief protects his own. Were going back." He said with determination.

Tuffnut said, "Uh..with what?" as Ruffnut said, "Uh, he took all the dragons other than Swirl."

Hiccup said, "Not all of them." Next thing I knew Hiccup was riding me and the others were riding other baby dragons.

I was flying calmly and watched how the others were having trouble controlling them but decided to help when Stoick went into a snow wall. I growled at the other baby and when they looked at me I pretty much told them to follow the riders orders or at least mine.

They, surprisingly, did just that and Hiccup patted my head telling me good job as we all, mostly, flew calmly with the baby dragons sometimes acting up. (In the movie they arrived at Berk calmly so...)

We arrived near Berk and there was a dragon circle above the Alpha. I started to growl a little. The townspeople saw us and started to cheer as they knew hope was near. I had the dragon Stoick was on lead Stoick to the townspeople to help them.

While I had the other dragons distract the Alpha like Hiccups plan said. Hiccup and I flew near the Alpha when a sheep popped up distracting him. When the Alpha tried to roar and horn was played, then a black sheep landed on the Alpha head and he blew it off with air.

When the Alpha tried to roar again the horn was played again. In the meantime Hiccup and I were going near Toothless.

"You certainly are hard to get rid of, I'll say that." Drago said.

Hiccup said uncertainly, "Toothless...Hey. It's me bud. It's me." I started to whine like how little dragons do when they want a grownup, "It's me. I'm right here, bud. Come back to me."

Drago chuckles at Hiccup and I's attempt, "He's not yours anymore. He belongs to the Alpha" Drago said with amusement in his voice, "But, please, O Great Dragon Master, try..to take him. He will not miss a second time."

Hiccup started to move his hand closer to Toothless and said, "It wasn't your fault bud. They...made you do it."

Toothless started to shake his head and his eyes were starting to get undilated , "You'd never hurt him. You'd never hurt me."

When Hiccup placed his hand on Toothless nose we were getting Toothless back.

"How are you doing that." Drago said leaning forward

"Please. You are my best friend bud. My best friend." When Toothless stopped growling and turned into cooing with his wide undilated eyes I started to cheer and Toothless did a goofy grin at Hiccup, "Attaboy! That's it! I'm here." Hiccup said

Only Drago ruined the moment by hitting Toothless and saying, "Enough!" Toothless snarled with me but when Drago tried to hit Toothless again Toothless grabbed the stick and threw Drago off his back.