Adventure- Deaged Chapter 5

Nick Fury was already mad to begin with finding out that the Avengers minus two were turned into children!

He had a conversation with Natasha and Clint and went to the tower to discuss it with the children. Only when he walked into the room the IMPERIAL MARCH started to play!

"Who's idea was this." Fury said with a evil glare. Percy popped out of the air vent followed by a Loki and Tony.

"It was my idea Fury we were bored." Percy said while throwing his hands up. Fury glared at Percy but the kid paid not attention to it, even sent a glare of his own! He keeps forgetting that, that kid doesn't answer to the glare.

Fury huffed in irritation and said, "Seeing as how some of you are smarter than your age group," he gave pointed look to Percy, "we have put most of you in first grade now I have a list of what grade you guys are going in."

With that Fury got out a list and started talking, "Tony, Steve, Percy, and Bruce are in 1st grade. Thor and Loki are in preschool but the one that gets ready for 1st grade got it. Good." with a flick of his wrist his cape moved to his side as he exited the room.

"Nice entrance and exit. But I give 7 out of 10 the glaring wasn't hard enough." Percy said as he watched the Director of Shield leave.

"Fury didn't explain it all but you all, including Percy, are going to have different last names. We don't want the public exactly finding out about this mess. So Percy your last name is Barton along with Steve, Bruce, and Tony while Loki and Thor are going to have Coulson instead of Rominoff got it?" Clint asked

"Tony and Steve you guys are twins no arguing ok." Natasha spoke up

"But what about Thor and Loki's name it's not a common name I mean Percy is short for Perseus but why would someone want to name their child after someone who destroyed New York?" Steve asked politely while Percy patted Loki's shoulder in comfort.

Clint realized that may be a problem, "Thor and Loki your new names are Tom and Lewis ok? Good." with that Clint picked up Percy and Tony while made a move for Loki to follow.

Clint went into a corner and sat Tony and Percy down while motioned for Loki to sit down too, "You are in time-out for that prank even if it was funny. 20 minutes." Clint said

"I am a god you think I will sit here." Loki said with a sneer.

"A small god who needs to learn a lesson yes." Clint ignored the sneer and turned to Percy who had his hand raised, "I have ADHD and me sitting here for 20 minutes seem like a good idea." Percy said while looking at Clint.

"15 minutes and you'll live now sit and keep quiet." Clint said while walking away and joining the others in watching TV.

"Are we really going to sit here?" Tony asked the other two. Loki shook his head while Percy nodded and said, "Don't know bout you two but I have ADHD and this is torture enough." And pouted as his uncle shouted, "Two more minutes for talking."

Percy glared at the two boys and pouted while Loki and Tony started to whisper and look at the air vent that was for some reason above them.

Loki helped Tony into the air vent then Tony pulled him up. Percy just watched on with a slight smirk.

Once the 17 minutes were up Clint got up and made his way to the corner only to find Percy still there.

"Where'd they go Percy?" Clint asked as he picked up the three year old.

Percy pointed to the air vent while Clint face-palmed himself for not looking around to make sure they stayed there.

Clint sighed and handed Percy to Natasha who he cuddled with instantly. Clint whispered over the movie that was playing Little Mermaid, some reason Thor likes the movie and Percy just liked it because it had water and he was 3, "Loki and Tony went into the air vents I'm going to try and find them."

"Why don't you just use Jarvis?" Natasha whispered back with raised eyebrows. Clint once again face-palmed and asked Jarvis where the two mischievous boys were, "They seem to be heading to you guys." he whispered back trying not to disturb the kids.

Clint nodded and made his way to the air vent and said, "If you guys don't come out right now you won't get any cookies that Natasha will be making after the next movie."

He heard something stop in the air vent and grinned, "Also if you don't come out right now I am going to be very disappointed in you." he grinned when he heard some banging and Loki and Tony popped out with some wet eyes and guilty expression, "we are sorry Clint really." Loki said with a snuffle

"We just got bored and-and." Tony said as they both hugged him

"It's ok I forgive you now let's go watch that movie now shall we." After Little Mermaid Percy pointed out that he never saw Lion King before, which Clint gasped dramatically and practically forced everyone else into watching it saying, "you haven't lived if you haven't seen Lion King!"

When they reached to the part that Simba witness Mufasa fall Percy hug onto Natasha and cried as he knew what it felt. Natasha gave a disapproving look to Clint and managed to convince Percy into watching the rest of it saying it would get better.

Percy nodded with a sniff and sat next to Bruce while Natasha got up and started to make the cookies that Clint roped her into making. After giving Clint one last glare that is.

Percy was sitting between Steve and Bruce as he finished with his sniffles and tears. Bruce patted Percy in comfort and explained how his mother died. Steve explained how he watched his mother die from  pneumonia. Tony came over and explained how his mother was also sick and died. 

Between those three they got Percy to stop crying and continued to watch the movie. Percy was a bit surprised at how well Bruce reacted to the scene later because he read the file that Brian Banner did kill his wife Rebecca then Brian went to a mental hospital leaving Bruce to taking in by relatives and such.

After that movie Percy spent more time with Bruce and it made him happy.

I hope you enjoy this series I know I do and next chapter is SCHOOLING YIPPEE!