Results and Crossover- YJ Chapter 1

Young Justice-19
musiclover898
masta2000
Ritzerizer
_-Gwen-_
Blonde_Bookworm1101
RedRobyn2
CadishaJulien
HoranTomlinsonPERCY
artemis2501
Silver_Goldentime
Sonicfan111
ShadeDaughterofHades
vangolaprimo
Nyaobrien
CadishaJulien
AlexisPerez13
nataliesmezzy
mahachocol8lover
annabellediangelo

Rise of the Guardians-12
WiseGirl_Madison
made-to-fanfic123
Cheshire333
DeJiaMarshall
jjjmsl
Rinarro
SuperSamFan
IncandescentOnEarth|
Percyssister11
AstriaJones
Ohlivia_Smith (Also sorry but eventually we will get here ok...)
Queen-of-hell6666

Winner is Young Justice but when Percy met Dick he was 9 and now he is 10 when he meets YJ team, he's three years younger than Dick.

Percy's P.O.V

I met Robin or Dick Grayson couple months ago because Tony dragged me to met his friend Bruce who was actually Batman and from there I met the Justice League and because SHIELD wanted to meet the Justice League they had a meeting and now they host one every year.

However this year the Justice League is actually bringing the Young Justice team with them which means Dick was going to be there and maybe Roy and Wally!

I met Roy and Wally a bit after I found out Bruce was Batman I was helping him with something when Dick came over with them from school and I just met them.

Right now however the Avengers were in the conference room Tony arguing with Steve, Bruce reading a book, Thor trying to figure out how a magical small device (iPod really) works, then Clint and Natasha sitting to my right just watching.

Then there was me having me cheek on my fist as my elbow was on the handle of the seat and just making the seat spin some while watching everything with a bored expression. I would be on my iPad but Clint took it away until the YJ team get here...

I was about ready to die from boredom when the door opened and Fury walked in with the Justice League and Young Justice team with them. I perked up but Steve stopped the fight and saluted to Fury who dismissed him and Tony muttered something about soldier boy.

I met 'Robins' eyes and we both perked up more and I mouthed him, 'should we ditch and go to my lab?' which Robin whispered to Wally who whispered to Roy and they nodded.

I motioned for the door and we both got up and went out of the door quietly and silently which was interesting because Wally wasn't good with quiet..

But once we were out the door we pretty much raced to my lab that also contained lots of game systems and games and other awesome stuff like a trampoline!

My lab is a lab but another part of it is just the awesome kid room for any child at any age. I entered the password and we ran over to the ball pit I had and with the help of all four of us we moved the trampoline by it and so we were jumping on the trampoline and just jumped into the ball pit.

Now Roy and Wally don't know that I have abilities but Robin knows some but not everything. He does know about my mother's death and he helped with a Gabe problem (In Justice League Crossover when it happens) so I guess we were close enough to almost be brothers in a way...

This may be short but this isn't a long crossover and I'm trying to maximize the potential that this crossover does so if you want I can create a mission for the YJ team to go on that includes Percy? I mean the team that way can still learn of his abilities.