Crossover- Rise of the Guardians Chapter 1

Percy's P.O.V

It was Christmas Eve and in a couple of minutes it would be Christmas. I only realized it this morning that I realized...this was the first Christmas without mom.

I have been quiet for pretty much all day and stayed in my room just curled in a ball looking at the window with Bear right beside me. I was absently patting his head as I was thinking about all the things mom and I did on Christmas and Christmas Eve.

It started snowing and I heaved a sigh almost lost in my head, that was until I saw a pale boy flying with a staff in his hand through New York.

My head snapped up along with Bears as Bear started to bark at the figure who seemed to be resting on top of the tower.

"Come on." I said, the others were already asleep. I opened my door and instead went up to the roof, but no one was there.

I huffed and wished a brought a jacket. I rubbed my arms to create friction and went back inside especially after Bear sneezed snow off his nose.

Instead of heading to my room I went to the living room where the tree was but I heard a ruckus. I slowly held a knife from the kitchen in case and turned on the light.

My eyebrows shot up as I saw two elves eating cookies but froze as soon as the light was turned on, one about to eat the cookie looking wide eyes while the other was about to dip a cookie in milk.

I wasn't really paying attention to them because two people were in the living room, a giant, rosey cheeked, man. Along with the pale boy who was wearing a blue hoodie and old brown sort old pants.

They also seemed frozen and Bear was in an attack position but his head was cocked to the side. I broke the silence, "Well this is awkward." I said

The pale guy laughed and then the jolly man but it was a powerful laugh, "Quiet down you'll wake the others." I said worried what the Avengers would think if they saw this.

"Don't worry Sandy made sure they were deep asleep. But why aren't you?" The jolly man asked

"Why don't you tell me your names first." I said putting the knife back in its place in the kitchen while making a sandwich.

"North." The jolly man said

It was silent for a few seconds before I asked, "And the flying pale boy over there?" I asked indicating toward the boy.

"You see Jack?" North asked

"It's not hard missing a boy who was, few minutes ago, flying outside my window." I said taking another bit of the sandwich.

"You can see me?" Jack asked

I was exasperated and threw my hands up, "Why is this a big deal."

"Only few can see Jack." North said.

I pinched the bridge of my nose and got back to the point, "Whatever. Why are you in my living room...around Midnight...with a giant red bag...Oh." I said realizing that it was midnight, North, giant red bag...this can't be real.

"Bear please tell me I'm hallucinating." I said to my dog who promptly licked my face and I was now was trying to get the slobber off my face.

"Sorry kid. You're not." Jack said

"So, you're Santa. Then who are you Jack?" I asked

"Jack Frost at your service." Jack said

"That's cool." I said and it really was.

A hole appeared in the floor and a giant bunny, most likely Easter Bunny was turned away from me asked the other two, "What's the old up mate?"

North made a motion to me and the bunny, I feel like calling him a kangaroo because of the accent now, "Oh. Gotcha mate."

"Who else is real. Wait you said Sandy made sure they were deep asleep so that must be sandman..anyone else?" I asked rubbing my temples from an oncoming headache. While Bear looked at the Easter Bunny like he was pray.

I noticed this and in German I said, "Ferse." meaning heel and Bear instantly dropped his head in submission and laid down by my feet.

"You know German?" The Kangaroo asked

I shrugged, "You never answered my question."

"Tooth Fairy is also real amoung other." Jack said

"You better do you job, delivering presents in one night. I would go if I were you guys." I said and that must have jolted Santa back to reality because he put the rest of the presents underneath the tree and then they all left.

"Come on. Let's go to bed." I said and patted my leg to have Bear follow me, "Jarvis we will not speak of this again." I said

"Ok Master Percy." The robotic voice said above as we entered the elevator and made our way back to my bedroom to hope this was just a dream. But I knew it wasn't.