Adventure- Deaged Chapter 12

ALSO who wants me to do the crossover with How To Train Your Dragon and if you vote tell me if you want me to do How To Train Your Dragon 2 OR How To Train Your Dragon: Race To The Edge ALONG if Percy should be baby Night Fury or Human...

When everyone was back home they played for an hour and just messed around until Percy got bored and asked Clint if they could go to the park and play.

Clint asked what Natasha thought and she said she was fine with it, earlier Pepper had to leave for a business meeting but that left Rhodey who would also be fine with coming with them.

That's almost how they ended up in this situation...

It was two hours earlier and the Avengers plus two were in the park. 3 year old Percy was playing with baby Loki on the swings as Thor was racing around on the playground making up magical beasts and pretending to fight them.

Tony and Bruce were doing science on how well built the playground was and how safe it was along with if they could build a better one, which they definitely could. Steve was watching and drawing some of the things he saw like the birds or the other kids and what they were doing.

When it was time to go Clint looked over at the swings and saw that they were swinging but now 3 and 4 year old were found.

They all looked around and saw nothing, Clint asked Fury for the security cameras to help find them and discovered that two masked men wearing Hydra symbols took them, though they put up a good fight but it quickly ended when they went limp when something was injected into them.

Percy's P.O.V

"Loki I'm scared." I said to the 4 year old with tears in my eyes.

"I know Percy, I know." they were in a cell that wasn't the cleanest by a long shot, there was a cot in the corner along with a toilet and sink. I sniffed and tried not to touch the slimy walls.

"I..I think we need to-" I cut myself off as I leaned in and tried to hear what the people upstairs were saying.

Loki tried to say something but I clamped his mouth shut and put a finger to my lip then pointed up. He got the message and also strained his ears to listen.

"They-just kids-not-escape-rule world- never know what's coming- just little kids don't worry- not escaping-cameras."

We heard bits and pieces but it was enough to put together a sentence in my head, "they are just kids they can't escape. We will rule the world and Shield will never know what's coming. Come on man they are just little kids don't worry, they're not going to escape we have cameras." I don't know how but my mind just filled in the pieces.

When I knew enough I turned to Loki and said, "Can we talk telepathically?" I asked in hushed voices once I knew there were cameras in here.

Loki nodded, "All hooked up what's the plan?"

I replied the sentence that I put together and we both looked around for the camera, "There." I said as I point to a camera in the far left wall outside of the cell that was in the basement.

"What now?" Loki asked

"I can turn it off then unlock the doors using my awesome power, all I need to is put my hand on the wall and concentrate just be my look out." I said but stayed sitting.

"What's this power?" Loki asked

"I can feel all the mechanics in technology that runs through the base, if I concentrate hard enough I can fry things out or just put them on a loop that being said we need to do something for a while then I can put it on a loop and we can escape." I told Loki

"What do you have in mind?" Loki asked with a tilted head in thought.

"Do you think they would give us some cards?" I asked out loud then stood up and put up a puppy dog look.

"Guys I'm bored do-do you have some cards or something." I asked with sadness in my voice and started to tear just to add to the act.

Heavy footsteps came down and a gruff voice asked, "What do you want." well it was more of a growl.

I asked really scared, which wasn't as hard as I hope I was scared first kidnapping and all, "Do- do you have some-some cards." I asked while hiding behind Loki who stood in front of me all protective as if we were brothers.

I started to tear up a bit more and a woman came down to join the man but instead of acting all nice it seemed she was the leader of this shindig and she scowled and looked like she was thinking things over.

"I don't see the problem in letting them have cards they are bored and are little kids." the gruff man grunted.

"I'm ADHD." I said quietly knowing they knew what that meant. The woman sighed and nodded toward the man who went upstairs and got a card set then came back down and threw them into the cell.

The woman went up to the cage and seemed to out on a pained smile, "Now sweeties," she said in a sickly sweet voice, "if you do exactly as we say then no one gets hurt and Hydra gets what they want ok."

"Ok." I said in a scared voice while hiding behind Loki some more who shifted us further back into the cage the card set was in front of us and I really wanted to go away now.

"Good now be good little sweeties and stay quiet down here ok." she said while standing up and putting on a fake smile.

The man and woman left after that and I hugged Loki because I'm a child and if I wasn't I don't like it here. Loki hugged me protectively, being locked in a cage will do that to you, and told me that we were going to be alright and he was sure that Clint and SHIELD themselves were looking for us.

I nodded while sniffing and turned away from him and went toward the cards that were on the floor. I managed to get my emotions under control and asked, "ready." Loki nodded and we started to play Goldfish.

I should update soon and I hope you don't mind that I put this in it's a small adventure within an adventure...